North Shore Medical Center

Be The First To
Add Photos

North Shore Medical Center President and CEO Bob Norton

Bob Norton

I work here per diem and have my first assignment in July. The interview went well and everybody seems nice.

Float Pool Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Salem, MA

ProsThe commute is great, it takes me 20 minutes to get there from home. Being a floating administrative assistance gives me exposure to the whole hospital and I can learn lots of things and hopefully end up full time some day

ConsThe per diem hours. I need a more stable income. As a per diem employee you do not receive benefits or any of the perks that the company offers.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire me full time. I can bring a lot to the table. I'm driven and reliable and I like working with people. You will be glad you hired me.

PCT

Patient Care Tech (Former Employee) North Miami, FL

ProsGood staff, They would accommodate for school and only 3 days 12 hours shifts.

ConsPay rate was low for the amount of work, nurses and doctors did not work at all like a team and forgot we are there to serve patients and not the legal department of the hospital.

Advice to Senior ManagementLack of appropriate staffing creates negative feedback and customers that will never come back and puts professionals at risk of losing their license because profits come first.

Satisfied employee

ProsGreat people, great work-life balance, ability to take advantage of Partners affiliation to get great benefits, fun place to work

Consno room for advancement, pay leaves a little to be desired, only hear about numbers and budgets

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good work experience

Nurse (Current Employee) Salem, MA

ProsGreat staff and great environment

Consnot enough staff sometimes and staff has to float to other floors

Advice to Senior Managementno advice at this time

I am satisfied with my job.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Salem, MA

ProsUnionized, highly qualified teams, step pay schedule, clinical leaders to assist, rapid response RN

Consworking every other weekend, hard to get time off in "prime time"

Worked for North Shore Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!