Northstar Travel Media

Add Photos

Tom Kemp

Great travel media company

I have been working at Northstar Travel Media

Prosexcellent opportunities to grow, interesting projects and flexible working environment

Consshort on resources so over work is common

Work here only if you like being in Romper Room

Disgruntled (Current Employee)
Secaucus, NJ

I have been working at Northstar Travel Media full-time for more than 5 years

Pros1-You can never get fired. If you're based in the corporate headquarters, you can punch someone in the face, show up late, leave early, you will still be here.
2-Having a child is the golden ticket here at NTM. If your child has a papercut, you are allowed to leave early even in the middle of a deadline.
3-If you are anointed the golden girl or boy by the dirty old men who run this place, you can do whatever you want, and have the company pay for it. You don't even have to show up to work. Extra points if you're a girl who passes out hugs to these men like it's going out of style and wearing stilettos and a short skirt when these men show up.

Cons1-Tom Kemp doesn't know the meaning of raise. Let's buy companies no one has ever heard of, but let's keep the employees on borderline welfare while I cruise around in my BMW dining at the Four Seasons on the company's dime.

2-The company pretends that they care about the staff and talks up the faux family atmosphere here. If you care to work in the butt-secretion of NJ, then this place is for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementLong-term strategic investments also include investing in your staff.

Worked for Northstar Travel Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northstar Travel Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northstar Travel Media CEO Tom Kemp. All reviews posted anonymously by Northstar Travel Media employees.