I worked at Northwoods Inn full-time for less than a year
Pros – - girls are cute in the bar
Cons – - the whole hotel is an embarrassment to the industry
- atrocious guest conditions
- atrocious staff mentality
- awful management
- GM seems oblivious of his role
- housekeeping staff perhaps the worst I have ever seen
- housekeeping mgr perhaps the worst I have ever met
- the food there scores ( 2 / 10 )
- most of the wait staff constantly on their phones texting
- downstairs in the basement is awful disrepair
- almost everyone smokes then do not wash their hands afterwards
- moral is very poor
- guest rooms are cleaned so poorly I am shocked MGR not fired
- housekeeping tips not being shared fairly
Advice to Senior Management – - turn it into rubble, create jobs for those clearing all the debris.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-11-13 12:30 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –