Norwex Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.5
Peter Cartwright

1. I have been a independent consultant with Norwex for about a year and a half.

Current Employee - Independent Consultant
    Current Employee - Independent Consultant

I have been working at Norwex (More than a year)

Pros

They have a great incentive package to start. No out of pocket for your starter kit if you sell $2000 in the first 90 days. That is pretty easy to do, as I got half way there on my first launch party. If you miss the $2000 you only owe the company $200. The monthly incentives, plus the special incentives are great! You receive a 35% discount on all products. I have received so much free products from Norwex. Great company with a great product that teaches to live without a lot less chemicals! I have learned so much in the last couple of years about chemicals and how to live without them. There are a lot of people that are very successful in this business and are making a lot of money. I have also made some wonderful friends, as this business is not competitive with other consultants. Everyone is rooting for each other and most are all willing to help each other out. Obviously it's a very flexible job as you make your own hours. If you're a natural at this kind of business I would highly recommend it! Whether I stay in this business as an active consultant or not, I will always have Norwex in my life.

Cons

The hardest thing for me is getting people to book parties. It doesn't come natural for me, so it always feels like I'm being pushy. I realize that it's just asking a question, but if I'm uncomfortable, I feel like it comes across that way. It's hard to convince people to have a party. There's always excuses and I have a hard time overcoming those with a great/natural response. I haven't even tried to get consultants under me, so I can start promoting. I'm not a fan of some of the national meetings/conferences. Too much "yay, yay, rah, rah"...too many tips that just don't work for me (not natural to say).

Advice to Management

They do a pretty good job with everything they do so I can't think of anything.

Packer

Current Employee - Packer
    Current Employee - Packer

I have been working at Norwex full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easiest job I've had in 50 years! About once a month or two they cater food for us in the warehouse.

Cons

There are two groups in the warehouse, there's managements favorites and then others. The hours are somewhat ridiculous at the end of the month, last month working 13 days in a row, all 10+ hour days.

Advice to Management

There's no hope for the current managers/leads.

Long hours, management is very lenient

I have been working at Norwex full-time

Pros

Not many rules, distribution runs on the golden rule.

Cons

Long hours, 72 hour work weeks are not unheard of.

5. independant consultant

Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Kitchener, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Norwex part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- make own hours, - stay at home with kids, - help others to go 'green', - not alone, you always have the Nowex 'team' to go to, - meet and socialize with new people all the time, - earn min of $35 hr, no glass ceiling, - room to do as big or as little as you like.

Cons

Need to approach everyone, - sometimes no/slow business, - dealing with customers that aren't happy

6. I am having a great time impacting the lives of others.

I have been working at Norwex

Pros

An independent opportunity with many personal and community benefits.

Cons

Sine self-employed, must have other resources for health insurance

Advice to Management

Work with your whole down line.

RSS Feed </> Embed