Notable Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mehdi Tehranchi

Great Place to begin or advance your career. Great culture

ProsRelatively laid back environment - great increase in employee benefits overall work experience. They are very good to employees who work hard for the company.

ConsGrowing pains - as company gets larger the layers and limits of personal hinder the ability to perform at times

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in your biggest resource... your employees advancement can take this company to the next level. Remove the politics around doing business and let your people excel at what they do.

Analog solution in a digital world

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsCasual dress code, different offices, I.e. Not your regular cube farm. Fast pace, easy to get decisions,

ConsThe sales CSO is way too aggressive, the partners fight amongst themselves like 13 year old girls trying to get into Justin Bieber's dressing room, the product is a scanning application for copiers from the 1990s which the partners now offer for free. Also, Management is extremely micromanaging (unofficial style there).

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease act on plans and get this company sold fast, before partners buy the competition instead. Treat the employees with more (genuine) consideration, and please slow down the turnover.

A stepping stone to better opportunities.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsThe dress code is pretty casual and the people are very friendly. If you're in sales, you are treated very well.

ConsThere isn't too much room for growth here. it is a stepping stone job in most positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore training and opportunities for growth would create a greater employee retention rate.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Company in crisis

Vice President (Current Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsYoungish management. They are always hiring.

ConsManagement is conflicted about whether to stick with their channel partners, or to go direct to customers. High turn over (which leads to constant hiring). Pay is sub-par. Give lip service to values that they don't practice. Product is really old (from 1995).

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't expect to keep increasing sales 40% year over year. This is just paper scanning software. So this is an analog solution in a digital world.

Great place to learn and grow

Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee)

ProsVery pleasant place to work. Senior management is dedicated to growing the company ASAP and the culture is very entrepreneurial from the perspective of marketing and product development. Great relationship with key channel partners.

ConsManagement wants to increase revenues in a market that is declining in size. Pressure to increase sales is strong. Pay is about 25% less than comparable position with a large software company.

Advice to Senior ManagementMove to the mobile applications market more quickly, and pay your sales team the going market rate.

Worked for Notable Solutions? Contribute to the Community!