NotifyMD

Updated August 25, 2014
Updated August 25, 2014
2.2

Jonathan McDevitt

Great entry into a healthcare career

Former Employee - Sales in Franklin, TN
    Former Employee - Sales in Franklin, TN

I worked at NotifyMD full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible time, company team building events, open communication, opportunities to learn multiple service lines and telecommunications industry

Cons

HIgh turnover, upper management and sales leadership changed frequently, unclear sales goals and changing priorities

Spacey

I have been working at NotifyMD

Pros

The coworkers are great, comfortable atmosphere. The friendly environment makes the day go by faster.

Cons

the upper management does not appreciate the employees. Everything is a problem. Taking on new workloads, but never a raise to go with it.

learn to value the employees. We work here too

Going downhill

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Wantagh, NY

I have been working at NotifyMD full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Pick up hours (while it lasts)

Cons

Top heavy wasted salaries & have no clue what is going on. Favoritism is obvious don't be fooled you'd be surprised on what we see. Time off ? Sure but it's easier to call out. You can't hope you will find coverage being time off request is usually denied

Get rid of management & hire those who can actually manage. Get your heads out of your desks & look around to what's in front do you. Start with the supervisors who are dead useless weight who 'look busy' nothing more. Accountability on others besides the ones who take the calls Focus on hiring someone with more than just a pulse. If they don't work out with the 30'days or so you need to act on it & not drag out another 3 months. It stresses others who have to clean up the mess.

They do not care about there employees

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at NotifyMD part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good chance to make alot of overtime

Cons

Working lots of hours with no benefits, strict attendance policy

n/a

Unfair job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wantagh, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wantagh, NY

I have been working at NotifyMD full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible hours, aloud to pick up as many hours as you want, unlimited overtime ( for now)

Cons

Basically hire anyone that applies for the which makes it more stressful for employees that have to clean up their mess, employees not paid for their skills just because someone has been employed longer at a Job should not mean they are entitled to more money ( especially when their not efficient at their job ) although we are open all holidays they way holiday schedules are picked could be more fair

Have a better screening process when look for new employees if someone is not able to type and spell after their first week what makes you think they can do it after the 2nd week, consider changing the holiday schedule to make it fair for everyone not just for the people that have been employees for multiple years, pay people for what they know not how long they have been there.

It is a good temporary job for college students and older adults.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at NotifyMD full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You sit down during the shift working an a computer in the a/c. You do alot if typing and dispatching. You also wear a head set wich helps you communicate with the caller on the phone.

Cons

There are a lot of things being brushed under the rug. Not all supervisors are fair or nice. Some do not want to admit when they are wrong. It is sad to know that you are unable to go ask for help from certain supervisors who carry very rude and sarcastic attitudes. There is a lot of miss communication. Even the system that we work on is sometimes unclear. How many times does someone need to make a mistake on the same account for you to step back and say well let’s fix this? And we are definitely under paid for the amount of work we do. For the level of work we do, our pay should start at 11.55 per hour and range to $14.50.

Please be more fair to your employees. We work very hard to get information to the correct sources everyday with no holidays off. We are at the front line of every call taking all of the hits, bumps and bruises from doctors, nurses, patients and other clients. The least you could do is pay us much better than you are.

Not for an adult

I worked at NotifyMD

Pros

They give you many hours

Cons

But don't expect a life they want all of your holidays and weekends.

Understand that people need to have a life outside of work. It's depressing to miss all activities on the outside world to deal with strange clients.

Not the best experience

Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Wantagh, NY
    Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Wantagh, NY

I worked at NotifyMD full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great benefits package since they were bought out and great 37.5-40 hour work week, consistent pay. They definitely have a great 401k plan.

Cons

Really disorganized management team. Always technical issues when dealing with the computer system. The clients complain when the system crashes, then management blames the operators even though it is no fault of their own. Employees are not treated as humans, but rather expendable operators.

Learn how to respect your employees and they will respect you. Also, obtain some organizational skills before you obtain a bigger ego.

Just OK

Current Employee - Patient Care Liaison in Wantagh, NY
    Current Employee - Patient Care Liaison in Wantagh, NY

I have been working at NotifyMD part-time (more than an year)

Pros

You can basically pick your hours
    More hours = more $
    Great team environment
    Great for college students or kids living at home
    great benefits

Cons

with each level you move up, you dont get paid additional for it
    minimal room for growth

Think about pay increases from levels 1,2, 3, etc. More work & responsibilities for each level...even if its only $.50

Horrible place to work!!! Horrible managers!! Don't waste ur time!!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Wantagh, NY

I have been working at NotifyMD full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The job is near a lot of food places.
    Ex: pizzeria, KFC, Wendy's, Taco Bell.

Cons

The only supervisor in the entire company that's a smart, professional supervisor. Every other supervisor and managers are completely incompetent. Most supervisors are under 21 and have no clue how to supervise in a call center. The server constantly breaks down causing u to have to answer phones manually and take mssg's on a notepad. Pay is horrible. If you intend on being treated fairly and if u intend on working a job that's not a dead end, then this is the wrong company for u

Quit and let people who haven't been there forever run the show. Your company will crumble soon due to your unfair policies and ridiculous and racially biased occurrence system. You would rather lose an absolutely excellent rep, but keep people that are brown nosers that are not good employees at all. You really should consider treating everyone fairly and not be selective based on employees that are friends of management