Nouria Energy

Add Photos

Tony El Nemr

Best Company I Have Ever Worked For

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI have been working for Nouria Energy for almost ten years now. Nouria Energy offers great benefits to us and a great staff to work with. It is a really fun work environment and the pay is decent. If you want a job a you need to work lots of hours or just a little, being a cashier is the perfect job here. I really recommend people get a job here.

ConsI can not think of anything bad to say about my employer. It has been my favorite job I have ever worked and this is about my tenth and longest holding job.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe some more company outings.

Not what it was suppose to be

Worcester, MA

ProsMeet great customers everyday and put a smile on there faces.

ConsTreat the managers and employees poorly.
    District Managers very rude and make staff and managers uncomfortable.
    stress is all around managers have even had nervous breakdowns at the work place.
    once the economy gets better the owner will lose some top managers to other places.

Advice to Senior ManagementSIR Tony did you forget your true meaning to wanting your business?
    please step up to the plate and meet with the people that are keeping your company going.
    We care but there's so much you dont know.

The worst Company I've ever worked for.

Worcester, MA

ProsZero Pros. Zero. Literally the worst Company ever.

ConsNo bonuses No raises. Not treated as a human being.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome people do work hard and don't deserve to get bonuses taken away because other people can't do their jobs. We deserve respect which we don't get and appreciation. I haven't received a raise in 3 years and I work very hard.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Started out as a fun job, got worse quickly

Cashier (Current Employee)

ProsFellow employees were good people despite the fact everyone hated their job. Manager was generally a great guy, but upper management was consistently demeaning, rude, and disrespectful to cashiers.

ConsPoor hours, having to work 6-7 days a week to make 40 hours, no raises, borderline abusive upper management, and no affordable benefits. Everyone who worked at the station hated their job, and everyone knew it.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to appreciate the people who work under you, or you will have nothing but desperate and untrustworthy people working for you.

If you take pride in what you do, go else where.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Falmouth, ME

ProsMet some relly nice people, public was great they really appreiciated being taken care of simple needs like fresh hot coffee or taking the time to listen and show that you apprciate there patronage.

ConsWorst co. Iv'e worked for.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue.

Don't work for this company

Worcester, MA

ProsNothing really, have this fancy christmas party but no meaning to people at all.

ConsThis company don't pay severance, they just let go people on site, and don't even pay bonus for someone who worked there in the whole past year.
    Management is ignorant but think they are smartest.
    Don't go there unless you trick them into paying you well above industry average, but in that case you will be target of next fire.

Pleasant place to work.

Cashier (Current Employee)
    West Boylston, MA

ProsComfortable environment. With opportunity to advance to management. Not too much expected; create a comfortable shopping environment for people to purchase convenience goods, get gas, or get a car wash. Excellent job for responsible young people.

ConsSmall company. Only available promotions are to store management as cooperate is local and small. Duties are rudimentary and at times boring.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore attention to POS system. Overstocked in products that don't move fast enough and understocked in fast moving items. Cross-training makes a better employee but having to paint the lines in the parking lot as a cashier... over-board.

Fast Growing Fast Paced Company

(Former Employee)
    Worcester, MA

ProsManagement does a great job keeping everyone informed of the changes within this fast growing organization by having monthly meetings and providing lunch.
    Really good opportunity for growth.
    Good hard working people

ConsThe company is very top down and hierarchical both literally and figuratively.
    If you like working in an old school corporate environment this is the company for you. If you prefer Google style (Climbing Wall, beanbag chairs) then look elsewere.

It was not so much the company but my co-workers and customers that kept me there.

ProsI met some absolutely wonderful co-workers and customers. That is what I loved about working here. There is opportunity for advancement.

ConsManagement does not know what they are doing. They are not sincere in their gratitude to the people working under them. No recognition for good work but if u mess up.....
    Expect the employees to run store like a five star place on minimum wages.
    Also not allowed to be on very friendly terms with customers. Basically "How are you? Can I sell you a lighter or lottery ticket? Ok give me your money and get out. NEXT....."

Advice to Senior ManagementThe owner needs to take care of the stores he has before over extending and buying more. No raises or bonuses are being given out. Employees are NOT recognized for going above and beyond the call of duty. WE are the front line for these people and get treated like dirt!

Worked for Nouria Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nouria Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nouria Energy CEO Tony El Nemr. All 9 reviews posted anonymously by Nouria Energy employees.