NovaRad Reviews

Updated July 7, 2014
3.4

Greg Stock
1 Rating

comfortable place to work (Worked in UT, not GA)

I have been working at NovaRad

Pros

very flexible work schedule, co-workers and direct management fun and great to work with, good work environment, probably a good place to get started

Cons

pay tended to be sub-par for many positions, raises were slow or non-existent, some of upper management seemed a little aloof (though I expect that's common)

Get a glassdoor account for the Utah headquarters rather than just Novarad South

A Great Awe Inspiring Experience!

Former Employee - Implementation Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Implementation Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at NovaRad full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people at Novarad South are professionals who know what it takes to get the job done, and done correctly. This isn't your "run of the mill" business with a big kahuna sitting on the top of a pile made up of everyone else. No sir! This, my friends was a team that shared the common goal of making a profit by creating positive customer experiences day in and day out.

Cons

My experience with greatness was rather brief, but not through any fault of Novarad South. I wish I could have lived closer to their offices, but alas, this was not meant to be.

Keep doing what you know is working well for your customers regardless of what the main Novarad corporate offices say or think. They are extremely lost over there.

Home Office - American Fork, Utah

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

I worked at NovaRad full-time

Pros

There are some mighty talented people working for Novarad. Many of them were really talented and brought a lot to the table.

Cons

The executive team lacked real management skills, and most of the company objectives were made while flying by the seat of their pants.

Recognize that the people know their jobs better than you do. Listen to their input and suggestions for improvement. Most of all, stop doing the same things that result in the same failures. It makes the company look bad.

Wonderful Place to work

I have been working at NovaRad as an intern

Pros

Very smart developers. Work environment is relaxed but challenging. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help you when you have questions.

Cons

Don't really have anything to complain about. The management is very capable and dynamic. Any concerns or issues are addressed with immediacy.

The worst job experience for not just myself, but everyone else who worked there.

Former Employee - Quality/Regulatory in American Fork, UT
    Former Employee - Quality/Regulatory in American Fork, UT

I worked at NovaRad part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good 401(k) plan.
    HR is helpful.

Cons

Executives are rude to everyone.
    Really low salary for everyone with no ability for a pay raise.
    Their product is very poorly made.

Treat your employees with respect and pay them what they deserve.

iPro is a very good place to work if you like fast pace, high volume work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calhoun, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calhoun, GA

I have been working at NovaRad

Pros

iPro treats everyone who works there like family. Company cookouts, and understanding managers toward personal emergancies, make working for them easy. The work is intense but the atmosphere is relaxed and rewarding. Many bonus

Cons

The intensity of the travel and work can cause burn out in individuals. Some work is repetative. The benefits of insurance and vacation are lacking.

Better benefits and greater compensation based off the job level rather than the pay for the area would help retain employees.

NovaRad Photos