Novarad Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.4
Wendell Gibby

1. Great people, great technology, great company.

Former Employee - Technical Support in American Fork, UT
    Former Employee - Technical Support in American Fork, UT

I worked at Novarad full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people, great technology, great company.

Cons

Salary is on the low side.

Advice to Management

If you want to keep people, pay them more.

Novarad Response

Jul 6, 2015 – Public Relations and Marketing Specialist

Thanks for your review and your recommendation! We're working to improve everything we can for employees.

2. comfortable place to work (Worked in UT, not GA)

Pros

very flexible work schedule, co-workers and direct management fun and great to work with, good work environment, probably a good place to get started

Cons

pay tended to be sub-par for many positions, raises were slow or non-existent, some of upper management seemed a little aloof (though I expect that's common)

Advice to Management

Get a glassdoor account for the Utah headquarters rather than just Novarad South

Novarad Response

Jul 6, 2015 – Public Relations and Marketing Specialist

Thanks for your review and recommendation! We've recently claimed this profile so that it's representative of company headquarters and can be used to review everything, so we hope that helps out with ... More

3. A Great Awe Inspiring Experience!

Former Employee - Implementation Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Implementation Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Novarad full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people at Novarad South are professionals who know what it takes to get the job done, and done correctly. This isn't your "run of the mill" business with a big kahuna sitting on the top of a pile made up of everyone else. No sir! This, my friends was a team that shared the common goal of making a profit by creating positive customer experiences day in and day out.

Cons

My experience with greatness was rather brief, but not through any fault of Novarad South. I wish I could have lived closer to their offices, but alas, this was not meant to be.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you know is working well for your customers regardless of what the main Novarad corporate offices say or think. They are extremely lost over there.

5. Home Office - American Fork, Utah

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

I worked at Novarad full-time

Pros

There are some mighty talented people working for Novarad. Many of them were really talented and brought a lot to the table.

Cons

The executive team lacked real management skills, and most of the company objectives were made while flying by the seat of their pants.

Advice to Management

Recognize that the people know their jobs better than you do. Listen to their input and suggestions for improvement. Most of all, stop doing the same things that result in the same failures. It makes the company look bad.

6. Wonderful Place to work

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Novarad as an intern

Pros

Very smart developers. Work environment is relaxed but challenging. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help you when you have questions.

Cons

Don't really have anything to complain about. The management is very capable and dynamic. Any concerns or issues are addressed with immediacy.

The worst job experience for not just myself, but everyone else who worked there.

Former Employee - Quality/Regulatory in American Fork, UT
    Former Employee - Quality/Regulatory in American Fork, UT

I worked at Novarad part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good 401(k) plan. HR is helpful.

Cons

Executives are rude to everyone. Really low salary for everyone with no ability for a pay raise. Their product is very poorly made.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with respect and pay them what they deserve.

8. iPro is a very good place to work if you like fast pace, high volume work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calhoun, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calhoun, GA

Pros

iPro treats everyone who works there like family. Company cookouts, and understanding managers toward personal emergancies, make working for them easy. The work is intense but the atmosphere is relaxed and rewarding. Many bonus

Cons

The intensity of the travel and work can cause burn out in individuals. Some work is repetative. The benefits of insurance and vacation are lacking.

Advice to Management

Better benefits and greater compensation based off the job level rather than the pay for the area would help retain employees.

RSS Feed </> Embed