Novasyte Reviews

1 Rating

1. Great company to work for

Former Contractor - Nurse Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Former Contractor - Nurse Consultant in San Diego, CA

I worked at Novasyte as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

High energy environment with lots of great people. In the consultant role you learn a lot about yourself and new opportunities as clinicians. I would highly recommend giving it a try.

Cons

Lack of work, phone tree changes often with internal support. It would be hard to find the right person if an issues comes up related to several things.

Advice to Management

Keep it up

Feb 24, 2015CEO

Thanks so much for the positive feedback and as importantly for the critical feedback...we have heard you loud and clear on the challenges of getting connected to the right person at the right time ... More

Are you kidding me?

Current Employee - RN Clinical Specialist
    Current Employee - RN Clinical Specialist

I have been working at Novasyte

Pros

They put on a good act

Cons

But that is all it is

Advice to Management

Novasyte is a young company that on the surface seems polished but is anything but. They simply do not know what they are doing, or do and do not care about their negative effect on others. The employees and clients are the ones that suffer due to their unethical behavior.

The communication is either over the top and time wasting or non existent. There is a heavy reliance on repeated emails full of fluff with no substance or clarity where one call would have sufficed in solving an issue. They make too many mistakes.

They ask much from their "occasional" workers and miserably fail to prepare them for their complex roles without apology or proper payment. Their loyalty lies with their paying clients and they broker human beings. Because they are the middleman between the worker and the client when a mistake is done rather than anyone owning up it is a finger pointing game and everyone loses.

Feb 24, 2015CEO

Thanks very much for the feedback and I am sorry to hear that you had such a challenging experience working with our team.

I am disappointed that the issue of ethics is raised as we pride
    ... More

Not so good experience as a clinical specialist

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Novasyte

Pros

Good start up company if your trying to branch off into the medical device industry.

Cons

No work, no follow up from home office regarding work. Management does not answer the phone when needed. Waited for 6 months for a follow up phone call on an assignment that was promised to be returned the next day.

Advice to Management

Be more attentive to your staff. Help the staff to be well informed about the work that is available. Provide more opportunities to work.

Feb 24, 2015CEO

Thanks for the feedback and I am sorry that your experience only warranted 1 star....communication is a linchpin of success here and it sounds like we were not effective in this area.

One of the
    ... More

Great growth opportunity

Current Employee - Account Executive in Carlsbad, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Novasyte full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Novasyte provides entry level experience you cannot get at most companies. Great small business feel.

Cons

No benefits, still growing company, need to be a flexible person to work with this company.

Advice to Management

Keep it going!