Noven Pharmaceuticals

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jeffrey F. Eisenberg

Q.A. Tech.

Q A Technician (Current Employee)
    Miami, FL

ProsGood salary, very regulated, great technology, excellent experience.

ConsHard to become a permanent employe.

Great Company But Very Unprofessional Upper Management

Manufacturing Specialist (Former Employee)
    Carlsbad, CA

ProsI worked at the Carlsbad, CA site (until was Closed) and all co-workers were very nice and friendly. Salary and benefits were really good compare to others Big Pharmaceuticals. Human Resources were excellent.

ConsManagement were the worst I seen in my 16 years pharmaceutical experience (Executives, Directors and some managers). Some Miami, FL & Carlsbad,CA upper management were not professional at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementNoven is a great company with wonderful employees but be aware of upper management.

Worked as Manager then Senior Manager in Medical Affairs for 7 years

Senior Manager Medical Affairs (Current Employee)
    Miami, FL

ProsWork environment mostly friendly, employees are given respect and support, benefits are ok and work is interesting.

ConsLack of communication between groups and between people in the same group. More incentives needed for the lower rung employees. Decisions taken by upper management sometimes unwise and without consultation with people below who actually do the work.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvolve employees at all levels for decisions, insist on better communication and response within and between groups

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't waste your time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Proscoworkers were always supportive and understanding

Conssenior management...really nothing positive to say

Project manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexibility and Control, able to move with little management

ConsNo upward mobility, to small and they do not offer any training

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep everyone motivated that you are helping them move forward in their careers.

You will be worked to death without the hope of any compensation!

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
    Miami, FL

ProsBonuses are above average, and employee goals are aligned with company goals.

ConsManagement plays the blame game with their employees making their lives miserable. While on vacation, management calls you incessantly to do remote work. Everyone gets an average evaluation, creating a socialist regime where no one feels the need to excel beyond their peers. There are no promotions, and the raises are below the cost of living increase. Meetings are non-productive, with no documentation or minutes. If anyone has a problem with management, HR takes the side of management no matter what. Job descriptions are never clearly defined.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to reward employees for hard work, and don't work them to death. There is a reason why the turn-over rate is sky-rocketing. Stop blaming your workers for everything that you are doing wrong.

Very Satisfactory

Chemist (Current Employee)
    Miami, FL

ProsGood benefits, fairness, professional career, resources, leadership, improvement opportunities. Noven have economically survived throughout these years. Consistently grow in spite of hurricanes, Twin Towers, Wall Street disasters among others true reasons. They pay fair bonusses when others companies had faired employess. Noven have increased salaries when others bigger companies did not even think on that. Noven consistenly protect their employess. Of course is not perfect but Noven is the place when I will like to get my retirement. I am proud of my company and I am trust on CEOs, upper management and coworkers.

ConsThey are not really downsides but there was not fancy Xtmas parties any more.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore interaction with analysts will improve communication. Management vision is correct just share with us using informal channes as lunch, coffee breakfast or whatever resource enable communication direct from you.

Noven

Miami, FL

ProsIt is a growing company and is a good place to start your career. The employees are friendly and cooperative.

ConsThe management is too far removed for the size of the company, often not understanding what happens in their own divisions. The morale and turnover reflect that.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet involved with your staff, get your hands dirty. It would help the morale and the employee satisfaction on a daily basis.

Great company

Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee)

ProsKnowledable supervisor's guidance allow for emploee development, company follows strict FDA standards for a medical device manufacture that deem the company a sucess

Consnone that I have experienced, the personnel are well trained in a consistent manner and personal grivences are given the appropiate attention.

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Worked for Noven Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Noven Pharmaceuticals reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Noven Pharmaceuticals CEO Jeffrey F. Eisenberg. All 9 reviews posted anonymously by Noven Pharmaceuticals employees.