Novia CareClinics

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Eric Olson

Growing company with excellent mission

Home Office Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at Novia CareClinics full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCompetitive compensation, good downtown location (home office), opportunity for professional growth, good coworkers, excellent PTO allotment. Company offers the chance to be part of a new and innovative approach to healthcare and provide high levels of service and patient care to often under-served communities.

ConsStill early in the company lifecycle, health benefits not competitive. As the company develops and solidifies its value proposition and culture, less agility and entrepreneurial focus will be required of its home office employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommit to a unifying vision and drive that through the internal culture.

Unprofitable Company with Incompetent Executive Team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Novia CareClinics full-time

ProsThey have a good idea that can improve the health care payment crisis. They have a great downtown indy location.

ConsThe executive team is incapable of successfully running a business. They are completely sales focused and ignore operations, which alienates their existing customers. There is a complete lack of strategic planning.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop lying to your employees and customers. Stop hiring your friends that have no experience in the roles for which they are hired. Step down and allow the company to succeed.

Ended up being one of the worst experiences of my professional career.

Home Office Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Novia CareClinics full-time

ProsA handful of very smart and very passionate employees (Director level and below)

ConsUnethical business practices, poor executive leadership, tolerant of discrimination, no career advancement, poor work/life balance, bad benefits/compensation

Advice to Senior ManagementHaving tried to help and guide them for years, there is nothing that can be said that they will listen to. They have no respect for the employees in their company, or the talent that those employees have. Stop being dishonest about your goals and objectives to your employees and clients. They both deserve better.

Great place to work!

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee)
Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at Novia CareClinics full-time for less than a year

ProsNo micromanagement, close knit staff, forward thinking company, provides a great service to clients and their dependents with free generics prescriptions.

ConsNot sure that private concerns/conversations with management remain confidential, no monthly meetings with staff, software is out of date and functionality is an issue, and clients can be extremely rude with no repercussion.

Advice to Senior ManagementShort monthly meetings/newsletters would provide better communication, individual meetings/questionnaires/emails so staff is able to speak freely about office concerns without coworker retaliation, the same consistant training provided for new employees that is not done by
coworkers, and a quarterly or semi annual corporate office meeting for all staff members to feel unified.

Wonderful Employment Opportunity

Physician (Current Employee)

I have been working at Novia CareClinics

ProsNovia is a wonderful employer who is on the cutting edge of health care delivery. Their model for business is such that it save their clients on heath care expenses and compensates employees fairly.

ConsGrowing company. Few full time employees translates into higher premiums on health care insurance.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Look to improve communication between providers and management.

Worked for Novia CareClinics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novia CareClinics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Novia CareClinics CEO Eric Olson. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Novia CareClinics employees.