Novocure

Novocure Reviews

Updated Jun 25, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great company to work in

QSM & RA Manager (Current Employee) Haifa (Israel)

ProsThe goal , the product, the people

ConsOvertime, demanding , work under time limits

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management knows them all

Laid off today

ProsNice people at the non-Sr management level. Benefits, time off is good (but work/life balance is not). Pay was average-slightly above average.

ConsTraining is not very good. Leadership is good, but Sr. leadership is very poor. They spend a lot of money on salespeople, partying, hotels and travel, but not on taking care of lower level employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementSr leadership, with the exception of the COO are not seen in a good light by the troops. Not at all.

Proceed with caution

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsStart up company, patient population served.

ConsTechnology is novel, but results are no better than current treatments. Culture is non-transparent. Management is lackluster at best especially at the sales/marketing level. Interviewing process is very long and drawn out. Device company? It's really a DME. Physicians extremely hesitant with product viability. Not trusting of Senior management.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to employees and state of business. Don't set unrealistic goals if you have never sold this type of product before.

Worked for Novocure? Contribute to the Community!