NuRock Management

Updated November 25, 2014
Updated November 25, 2014
4.7

Sandra Hoskins

NuRock is an Awesome Company to work for!!!

Current Employee - Property Manager in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at NuRock Management full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have been in the apartment business for over 15 years. NuRock is the best Company overall that I have had the pleasure to work for. The Regional Manager that overseas my Property knows her business!! She is intelligent and patient. She is someone you can count on and trust no matter what the situation. NuRock does care about their employees and residents and has a small town type atmosphere about them that makes them more personable to deal with.

Cons

There are no challenges for working for NuRock other than resident issues which is never ending-but part of the business.

I run an amazing property.

I have been working at NuRock Management

Pros

I run an amazing property with a great staff. The compensation is very good and the bonus structure is outstanding.

Cons

The compensation is very good and the bonus structure is outstanding.

I have been working in NuRock over seven years.

I have been working at NuRock Management

Pros

I have been working in NuRock over seven years. I see it’s growing, developing, getting better and better. I am so proud of our company which offers wonderful community services to our residents!

Cons

I would definitely recommend NuRock Companies to anyone looking for a great job in the real estate business.

I have been working at NuRock Management

Pros

I worked for NuRock for 3 years. I started as a leasing agent and then after learning the ropes from the manager at my property and showed I could lease well I got offered a promotion to Leasing Manager. I jumped at the opportunity and started to train my leasing team to close at least 50% of our leads. After about 9 months on the job as a Leasing Manager we were doing so well that our property was on a wait list I was asked to come eat lunch at the corporate offices and after eating Ms. Lively had me go into a meeting with her and the owners and I was offered the assistant manager’s job at my community, they also told me this was temporary so I could get to know the role of being a property manager because if I continue to do well at my new position they were thinking about me being the Property Manager. I had some family issues that required me to leave NuRock and move back to Connecticut to take care of my mother but I have still not found a job where I have had that much fun and learned so much. I would definitely recommend NuRock Companies to anyone looking for a great job in the real estate business with ample opportunity for promotion. They seem like they are always looking for people that are personable and ready to get the job done.

Cons

NuRock is a great place to work!

I have been working at NuRock Management

Pros

NuRock is a great place to work! The people who work here are delightful: intellectual, striving, driven, and perhaps most important - FUN! Everybody welcomes constructive feedback on how to improve our efficiency.

Cons

Everybody welcomes constructive feedback on how to improve our efficiency.

Hands down the best team I have ever worked for.

I have been working at NuRock Management

Pros

Hands down the best team I have ever worked for. NuRock is extremely dedicated to their employees and promote a positive and joyful working environment. If you choose to go with this company it would be a wise decision.

Abundant benefits.

I have been working at NuRock Management

Pros

Abundant benefits, competitive salary, collaborative staff, intellectual staff, there is room for advancement, great company offered perks, amazing culture, community minded programs. You must have a positive attitude, and be able to work hard in order to go far working for NuRock.

Cons

I have enjoyed working with NuRock for quite some time!

I have been working at NuRock Management

Pros

I have enjoyed working with NuRock for quite some time! Not only do they take care of you as an employee but help you and your family in times of need. As with any company you have your ups and downs! I must truly say I have had a lot more ups with NuRock then downs!

Cons

NuRock is a great place to work. Very personable and promotes teamwork and innovation.

I have been working at NuRock Management

Pros

NuRock is a great place to work. The leadership really supports their employees. Everyone is very personable and promotes teamwork and innovation. Additionally, what you are paid is based on what you bring to the company so it is competitive and the ability to receive bonuses is splendid.

Cons

Additionally, what you are paid is based on what you bring to the company so it is competitive.

I personally have enjoyed my time with NuRock. I plan to have many more years with my NuRock family.

I have been working at NuRock Management

Pros

I personally have enjoyed my time with NuRock. We are all like one big happy family. We are a very close knit group and it makes the job more enjoyable and productive. When challenges come about we all work together as a team to get them resolved. I plan to have many more years with my NuRock family.

Cons

When challenges come about we all work together as a team to get them resolved.