NuWave Technology Partners

NuWave Technology Partners Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rick Paalman

NuWave is a great company made up of genuine people who will take care of you.

Account Manager (Former Employee) Grand Rapids, MI

ProsGreat people to work with. NuWave is leading the way in technology, and is always finding new products and services to provide for their customers. Family atmosphere. Takes care of their customers.

ConsThey could improve some of their processes in order to streamline sales and operations. They could ensure everyone is following the same procedures.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep providing great service for your customers. Make sure to keep investing time into your employees.

NuWave Technology Partners- a clear vision of the future and a vibrant environment.

Management (Former Employee)

ProsNuWave is a very active and entrepreneurial environment and makes no apologies for it, which it should not. The company has a clear direction of the future of business technology that I happen to agree with. They are a flat organization, and as such are open to employee innovation.

ConsFar and few between except to say that if you are uncomfortable with an environment as described above, it may not be a good fit.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay on the course of your vision. Keep the environment dynamic and the learning opportunities accessible....

Worked for NuWave Technology Partners? Contribute to the Community!