Nulogy Reviews

1. Amazing Company

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Nulogy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nulogy is full of extremely smart people, many of them amongst the smartest people I have ever met. The company is solving extremely challenging industry problems, and the company is bringing positive change to the world of supply chain. The company is growing rapidly, and the culture and energy in the office is amazing. Everyone comes into work excited and ready to work hard every day to help Nulogy to achieve its ambitious goals as an organization.

Cons

We are growing so rapidly that office space is running out.

Advice to Management

Keep the company culture in tact and keep guiding us down the right path as we pave the way for our success in the future.

2. Politics and Egos

I worked at Nulogy (Less than a year)

Pros

They had a good product and top level leadership had great vision, ideas and beliefs.

Cons

At the mid-management level, there was a lot of politics and egos. People were more concerned with how they were perceived versus what they were actually doing. There was also a high degree of toxicity, with managers mocking people, or continually telling stories about previous "idiots" they had to fire in the past.

Advice to Management

Ensure your values are being practiced on the front lines.

Nulogy Response

Apr 21, 2015COO

On behalf of the leadership team at Nulogy, thank you for this feedback. We certainly do not take such comments lightly, as indeed this is very much counter to the culture we cherish and work hard to ... More

Awesome place to work

I have been working at Nulogy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Pros? The people. The software. The office environment. The teams within the company and the way everyone works together to achieve our organizational goals. I always tell people that if the company gets half as big as the founders envision it will be, then Nulogy will be one very successful company in a very short period of time.

Cons

We are growing rapidly so some of the areas of the office can be cramped for space, but we're working on it.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to feedback to ensure all teams can communicate and collaborate with each other in the most efficient and most effective manner possible.

Great Company. Great Vision. Great place to work.

Current Employee - Sales in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Nulogy full-time

Pros

The culture at Nulogy is amazing - everyone working hard to achieve our company's goals and vision. Great opportunities for career growth and advancement as each team is growing and maturing rapidly. There are team outings, full-company retreats and even competitive sports team comprised of Nulogites. Everyday is a new challenge and the work is never boring!

Cons

The company is growing so rapidly that I sometimes I can't keep track of all the new faces.

Advice to Management

Keep leading the way, continue to communicate the vision and keep everyone engaged and informed of the role they are playing in all of this.

Exciting, High-Growth SaaS Company

I have been working at Nulogy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nulogy has a fantastic SaaS Software product that is solving very important problems within the Contract Packaging, Contract Manufacturing and VAS components of the Supply Chain. Although we are growing at a very fast pace, globally, our leadership team is incredible at sharing our overall vision and empowering each and every employee to contribute, on a daily basis, to this vision. The unique thing about Nulogy, is that there are no egos. The company is quite literally full of extremely intelligent, motivated and inspired people looking to work together to achieve our ambitious goals.

Cons

Since each team is consistently at, or over capacity, communication tends to be difficult as we are all so busy with our highly specific work and projects. As with any high-growth company, this communication will be integral to our continued, successful growth.

Advice to Management

Keep driving the company forward with the same contagious passion that made me come on board!

Exceptional company, great people, and a fast-paced and challenging environment

Current Employee - Business Development in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Nulogy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nulogy is filled with smart and innovative individuals that have such a wide-breadth of knowledge from various industries. Management puts a lot of emphasis on team success (no egos!), making sure that everyone's needs are accommodated in order to get the job done. Great work/life balance - emphasis on working hard, but definitely understanding that Nulogites have lives outside of work. There is great cohesion on my team, and I enjoy working with my colleagues day-in, and day-out

Cons

Having to wait almost two years to get a job here (and working less exciting positions beforehand)

Some growth pains - some teams are so busy and are not hiring fast enough to keep up with demand, and the office is getting cramped, but this is obviously being addressed.

Advice to Management

The management team does a fantastic job of relaying the short and long-term strategies of the company, ensuring steady growth and innovation. My job is much more enjoyable when I am selling a game-changing product for the industry! Keep it up!

There could be some more interaction between certain teams in the office, but this is slowly being ironed out.

smart, passionate people, making the industry a better place

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Nulogy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I don't think I could work for a company whose product I don't believe in, in, or which isn't making a positive difference in the world (or at least the industry). I work with lots of very bright and voluntary people that are out there to build the best product possible, and ensure that our customers have the best user experience they possible can, which makes it a really great place to work. The hierarchy is flat, meaning that we interact with the founders and top managers on a daily basis, and can go to them with questions or suggestions which are taken seriously. There is no red tape and bureaucracy, things move very fast. I love that there is a long term vision for the company and that we aren't just focused on the short term vision of making more money this quarter than last. I also love that management trusts employees with "unlimited days off" as long as our work gets done and that the teams function properly.

Cons

There could be more social interaction between the different teams in the office. I guess that teams are very focused on what they're doing and not really intent on communicating and sharing so much with other parts of the company.

Advice to Management

keep pushing us to build the best product possible and deliver the best service to our customers

World class experience, working with the best and brightest in a game-changing fast paced environment!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Nulogy full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been working at Nulogy for a little over two years and I have nothing but great things to say about this amazing company.

The People - down to earth, crazy smart, hard working, strong collaboration, easy to talk to, type-A personalities

The Culture - dress casual, fun outings, unlimited vacation, open office concept, no egos, vision retreats, games room, free snacks and coffee

Management - visionaries, strategic, strong leadership, continuous feed back, energetic

Experience - global exposure, emerging markets, accelerated career growth, challenging

Industry - niche market, doubling in size over the next 3 years, solving complex supply chain problems

Cons

Not working at Nulogy sooner.

Advice to Management

Continue changing the game and staying on course with their strategic vision.

Rewarding and challenging work experience

Current Employee - Professional Services Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Professional Services Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Nulogy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

All teams/departments focus on recruiting and attracting great talent, meaning working with coworkers is always intellectually stimulating. Leadership has a genuine interest in employee feedback, and flat organizational structure means any issue can be tabled and you can be confident it will be discussed and taken seriously. A high amount of trust is put in employees, so while the workload is high, the opportunities available internally are large and varied.

Cons

The company is still growing rapidly, meaning work continually exceeds capacity. The growth and change is exciting and presents exciting opportunities, but it necessitates some flexibility in work/life balance.

Advice to Management

Keep attracting great talent!

11. Lack of leadership

I worked at Nulogy full-time

Pros

Great software able to help solve issues for co-packers. Diverse set of clients all over the world. Promotes from within. Very smart people working here that are talented developers.

Cons

Company is in a growth phase and does not have the senior leadership resources to support its growth. Turnover is fairly high likely due to limited processes/structure. Work-life balance is minimal.

Advice to Management

Get help early with company structure and process. Focus on leadership development.

Nulogy Response

Oct 31, 2013COO

As a member of the leadership team at Nulogy, I can say we definitely take feedback seriously, whether from enthusiastic existing employees, or those that separated on unknown terms.

We are aware