Numbers Only Inc Reviews

Reset
3.7
Numbers Only Inc CEO Hari Polavarapu
Hari Polavarapu

1. Great Company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Pros

I have been in this company for a year now and my experience has been great. The company is very transparent with all its employees and does not hide anything. CEO Hari is a very employee friendly person and always does his best to take care of their concerns and aspirations. I have not seen a single issue so far. Would definitely recommend to join this company!

Cons

Nothing in my opinion.

2. CEO and wife are cheating people all the time

Former Employee - IT Manager in New Brunswick, NJ
    Former Employee - IT Manager in New Brunswick, NJ

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Cannot place you when you lose your contract. These folks did not pay me about $8K when I left them. They also lack relationships to get you placed and have a very weak sales team. They suck you up and take 35%-45% of amt. billed to tier 1 vendor.

Advice to Management

Place people and pay on time. Do not cheat employees.

3. Got green card in 13 months Numbers only Inc

Current Employee - Senior Dotnet Developer in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Senior Dotnet Developer in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Numbers Only Inc full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have changed several Companies hoping to file for Green Card. All the company lied me. Finally I found the company which promised me to file within a year. Right after 7 Month advertisement started and I got green card within 13 months. I was about to go back to Nepal.But this company helped me stay here in US. So I recommend this company.

Cons

Document processing is not transparent but did in time as promissed

5. This is the right place, where your abilities can be recognized!!

Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Numbers Only Inc full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I am employed with this company, since 2006. In my tenure, I never had any issues with Numbers Only. Including me, most of the employees are still continuing, even our GC's got approved through this company. I referred bunch of people, still they are working for this company. I believe immigration attorneys are sending one copy directly to the corresponding employees, as they did it for me. I don’t think so we need to follow-up with management to getting the immigration docs. Who are looking for immigration benefits and good recognition for their abilities, this is the right place I can say. Good management, strong profile, global clients, friendly environment….definitely I can do more referrals further.

Cons

It would be better, if marketing team can be more proactive.

Advice to Management

If you conduct employees get together (at region level) occasionally, it will help to minimize the misunderstandings on management.

6. Employees Company

Current Employee - Software Quality Assurance Analyst in Wilmington, DE
    Current Employee - Software Quality Assurance Analyst in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at Numbers Only Inc full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I am with Numbers Only Inc for 8 plus years. They paid me on time, despite the vendor payments. I like the Online Website that shows Employees Account Balances. CEO of the company (Hari) is very friendly, and extends strong Immigration support to any one in the company that I know. Administrative Staff Provided me the documents promptly. Without their help ontime, I would not have got my GC. Helped with RFEs, which is the major support one needs. I referred few of my friends/colleagues, when they had tough time in 2009 (they got Laid Off from their Full times at client place). Now they are feeling lucky and very happy because of Green Cards process and got EAD's, and their families working :) I believe in "PATIENCE PAYS". In October 2013, my Green Card is approved.

Cons

Very Minor and they can be ignored

Advice to Management

Try to have a company wide Blog (Intranet), so that if employees needs help, they post their issues.

Sr Account Manager & Recruiter

I worked at Numbers Only Inc full-time

Pros

Flexible work environment and great resources, competitive salary and good benefits

Cons

Long hours and weak support system for sales staff.

DO NOT JOIN WITH THIS COMPANy

I have been working at Numbers Only Inc full-time

Pros

No Pros.. They talk nicely as long as you are with them.

Cons

MANY.. He never searched a job for employee. Employees have to search for their own jobs. They dont give experience letter, though you provided them proper notice. Simply says " we dont give experience letter". Poor response.. Delay in payments. Charge for everything and dont give back. To employees: Please take some kind of letters before leaving.

Advice to Management

Be polite to employees

Not recommended at all

Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Numbers Only Inc full-time

Pros

They pay on time but not the full payment.

Cons

they do not keep up their promise. They say one thing before they file your H1 transfer and they do what they want to do after the H1 visa is approved. And they do not pay you the full salary they supposed to pay. Once they have your money and is piled up, you will have to listen them what all they say. The worst thing is GC...they do not start your GC process immediately as they promise instead you have to wait for 18 months to get it started.

Advice to Management

Please be reasonable. Do not promise if you do not keep up to your word.

Excellent Founders and Staff who take care of you on personal basis

Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Albany, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Albany, NY

I have been working at Numbers Only Inc full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Very reachable Founders, CEO and Heads of various Operations of innovative products company, quick answers and fast help when needed. Very high on employee care and responsible towards all employees. Very informative staff who provide insights into how things work when dealing with issues. All round great hidden gem of a company. Very streamlined processes.

Cons

Growth meant a couple of times the staff were over worked and so could not respond in time.

Advice to Management

While you focus on giving the best to your employees, you should also focus on more growth in terms products and revenues. Employees in remote locations should also be used to generate ideas in bring out more innovative products.

Good Consulting Company

Current Employee - SAP Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - SAP Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Numbers Only Inc full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Very Good Immigration track record, Transparent & on time payments & Benefits, Trustworthy management team, excellent opportunities with Direct clients & Vendors.

Cons

Delays in front office response sometimes.

Advice to Management

Please focus more on recruitment's and Increase the numbers.

RSS Feed </> Embed