Numerica Credit Union

Add Photos

Carla Altepeter

Current employee

Management (Current Employee) Spokane, WA

ProsCompany is focused on employee development

ConsBalance a lot of projects and priorities

Universal Member service assistant

Universal member assistant (Current Employee) Spokane, WA

ProsDecent management good employees, generally upbeat. Wonderful CEO alright support departments. Generally good coaching techniques. I can't think of anything else.

ConsStart HR department from scratch. Non competitive pay. Too many donations required. Ie. united way. Pay to wear jeans. Looked down upon if you don't donate. Volunteering required.

Advice to Senior ManagementStand behind your employees don't constantly second guess them. Compensate them for what they are actually worth. No loyalty to employees that have been at company for a long time.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great Work Environment, Family Friendly, Involved In Community, Great People :)

Teller (Former Employee) Spokane, WA

ProsNever met an employee I didn't like. The CEO of the company genuinely cares about employees, their families and community. Great management that is focused on helping you succeed at work and in life. I have met some of my favorite managers ever working here.

ConsA little understaffed at times but understandable since the organization is growing. Compensation could be a concern for some people but is understandable working for a not for profit organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work !!! Thanks for valuing employees ideas.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

N/a

Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) Spokane, WA

ProsI can't think of anything that stands out.

ConsPay is not competitive. Work life balance is not encouraged. Management treats staff like children. Leadership is not consistent.

Advice to Senior Managementdismantle HR department. Start fresh, get new blood in there.

Worked for Numerica Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!