Numotion

Be The First To
Add Photos

Paul Bergantino

Great

Proslocal feel, great VPs, good mission/values, compensation

Consyou have to be dedicated and this means longer work hours

Over worked, under paid.

N/A (Current Employee) Rocky Hill, CT

ProsFlexible Hours, that is about it for Pros.

ConsNo communication between mgrs and workers, mgrs and CEO's. Very frustrating company to work for. pay is low and they cry about raises and they are a billion dollar company. Never receive reviews on time supposed to be once a year but your lucky if you get one every 2 and then they bring up things that happened was back that you can't even remember. Managers don't know what workers do . If you plan on getting a job there don't expect to be there long. Not good for retirement.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt was bad when there were two separate companies but now that ATG is with United Seating company is going down hill and employees are jumping ship fast. Thought when they combined would be better, only for the upper management, not the workers.

an "ok" job

Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) Albuquerque, NM

Prosnot many, possible overtime, free gym

Constoo many changes, too often

Advice to Senior Managementtake care of your employees, spend time to listen to their ideas, appreciate their hard work ad reward that work

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Numotion formerly ATG Rehab was very good to me for many years.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Rocky Hill, CT

ProsNumotion was a great company to work for.There is constant growth; they are a leader in the industry.

ConsNo 401K match; expensive benefits

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue working on ensuring employees concerns and suggestions are listened to and considered

Growing company with excellent potential

ProsOpportunities for professional development; good compensation; rewarding job - ability to help people.

Consnew hire - no "con's" found yet. Have already recommended this company to friends in the healthcare field

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing a good job of maintaining a positive corporate culture and open management style, while effectuating a complex large merger of two companies, as well as a number of smaller acquisitions. If you have a positive outlook and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, you will do well here.

poor company

ProsThere are no pros working for this company

ConsMicromanaged - favoritism - no structure

nothing good to say....look at the pros....

Customer Service (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

Prosgot a job but that's about it....

ConsBenefits are terrible......Insurance coverage for a family is over 900.00 a month; that is the employees cost .....company doens't even match a nickle (.05) for a dollar in the 401K program.....mutimillion dollar company and they can't even give you a nickle for every dollar you put in........and forget about anything like a holiday/Christmas bonus...you want get anything, not even a 20.00 gift card......upper management gets it but not the low life employees....dealing with the customers can be rewarding once you get use to being cussed at almost every single day over the phone because someone esle hasn't done their job properly....managment personnel don't talk to you, they talk down to you.....if your a good looking woman, don't worry you'll be treated good because there might be something that some of the management team will try to get later on by way of sex and travel....might even get a new company car or other perks....no future for a retirement...

Advice to Senior Managementcare about the employees better and care about them more....have a system in place so that an employee doesm't feel like he'll be punished for complaining to Human Resources...employees on the bottom of the torem pole fell like upper management does not care about them....all I see everyday is emails for Presidents, Vice Presidents, Regional Managers to push for more money,more money,more money every single day...then if a goal isn't met,then the employees get distasteful emails because they aren't doing their jobs, or falling asleep at the wheel,not pulling their load or wagon...this sucks....your'e treated like crap...

Numotion Chief Compliance Counsel responded to this review

Aug 1, 2013

As Chief Compliance Officer and Counsel for Numotion (formerly ATG Rehab and United Seating and Mobility), I know that we value all our team members and their opinions. We continually strive to ... More

Pure Drama

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsHad a job that paid the bills

ConsManagement was constantly changing. Even the VP was fired and replaced thrice the 2 years I worked there. Women were constantly fighting and gossiping. My supervisor was constantly using inappropriate language around the office and was very rude with the customers. The billing department was often firing employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementUm, manage well.

Numotion Chief Compliance Counsel responded to this review

Aug 1, 2013

We value all our team members and take their opinions very seriously. Numotion (the new company formed this year as a result of the merger of ATG Rehab and United Seating and Mobility) continues to ... More

Worked for Numotion? Contribute to the Community!