Nursefinders

www.nursefinders.com

Nursefinders Reviews

Updated Jul 7, 2014
Nursefinders – Arlington – “Nursefinders Service Center”

Susan Salka

Nursefinders has a strong standing the community, it has been in business for over 40 yrs.

On Call Recruiter (Former Employee) Winston-Salem, NC

ProsWas able to run a virtual office from the house which gave me the independence that I wanted to exceed.

ConsWorked from home and although I liked the idea of it, I was isolated from the weekday staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementPick a goal, stay focussed on the goal while tending to all other responsibilities. Better to complete and move on than try and do 10 things at a time.

Positive experience

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) Rochester, NY

Prosflexible hours..varying skills at different job sites

Conscancellations from work place two hours before work...unsteady work

Advice to Senior Managementbetter contact with staff reguarding open hours for work availability

Great potential, but beware...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsParent company is solid, but Nursefinders is changing daily. Benefits are a-ok and training is good.

ConsWork you to death, comp plans are horrific, no raises, conference calls constantly, reporting is duplicated, sales metrics are unrealistic

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior Management need to work directly with the field more. By pass the middle management to find out what really is going on. Good talent is being lost due to poor. idle management.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Loved the office staff and the concern they had for staff

Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) Henderson, NC

ProsShifts were available 90% of time. Daily pay

ConsDistance of travel to get to work

Advice to Senior Managementlook more closely at the places they staffed

NurseFinders Review

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Tallahassee, FL

ProsThe only pro is that the rate of pay for per diem work is better than that received by staff employees.

ConsNot enough work for current employees but constantly seeking new employees. Unreliable about processing promised payments. Specifically, you may be told that you will be reimbursed for mileage and later get told that the company (not NurseFinders) has not paid for said mileage.

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect the few nurses that you do have and quit playing with people's money - pay what you promise when you promise.

great longevity with this company

LVN (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsGreat folks in Houston office

ConsNot enough work for LVNs

Advice to Senior ManagementLove Ms Kim young-Benson, she fair and professional

shady is an understatement,.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsAs already stated the money can be good if you are well liked by managers. If not you may starve.

ConsUnethical behavior by management is the norm. This company in Pittsburgh regularly takes back employee pay if the company does not get reimbursed by insurance. refuses to pay overtime if worked. Refuses to pay mileage indiscriminately. Management abuses its staff verbally and tactically by withholding work if a staffer calls off or is on the wrong side of the manager that day. The managers will lie without hesitation to cover their own butts. They also retaliate. It's just not worth the risk to work for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire your managers. They will cost you your business eventually. Company needs to be investigated.

contract RN

Registered Nurse (Former Employee) Denver, CO

Prosfriendly, knowledgeable staff, good reputation in town,

ConsWork is not always consistent which comes with contract work

Great experiences, not enough hours..

Temp (Current Employee) Amarillo, TX

ProsDifferent learning experiences, in many different departments of nursing.

ConsSeemed to play favorites with nurses, some got many hours, some got very little despite work ethic

Director

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Honolulu, HI

ProsOpportunity for upward movement. Innovative company.

ConsLike many companies, the focus is on growth and bottom line. The energy moves away from the reason we are in the business that we are in. We put the energy toward money and people forget that we are here to take care of people's needs.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is important to remember the front line workers. The people in the field and administrative staff in the local offices often felt forgotten by the corporate office.

Worked for Nursefinders? Contribute to the Community!