NutraClick Reviews

4.1
CEO

Company Review

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Boston, MA

Pros

The staff is very friendly and accessible. They do help you reach goals that you have set for yourself and aid you to reach nothing but success.The company has great growth opportunities that the managers encourage you to apply for. Everyday you learn something different about the company and yourself.

Cons

It might be intimidating at first when you start working, just because there is a lot of information on the products that you have to learn at once. But you do learn more about the products as time goes on, which guarantees improvement.

Advice to Management

Perhaps a more in-depth training on the other products that we are exposed to later on in the employment.

An Almost Perfect Contemporary Company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at NutraClick full-time (More than a year)

Pros

NutraClick is a first-rate company in every sense. Yes, it demands excellence from employees but in return it offers a caring, creative environment where you can quickly make your mark. You have to be self motivated -- management is not heavy handed, so your time is your time. Results count. NutraClick is a chill but challenging place to work and learn.

Cons

Not a con but a fact: you have to be at your best at NutraClick because upper management is educated, smart and has a clear direction of where the company is headed. That's why they were named by Forbes magazine as one of America's top 100 up and coming companies. They are willing to help you learn but you have to be a quick study.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep employees informed about your plans for the company. The twice weekly all hands on deck meetings are a good start but there needs to be more shared info about future plans and strategies, not just day to day developments.

Great first job

I have been working at NutraClick full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company Culture is really amazing. Very relaxed yet professional atmosphere. Everyone is young and extremely friendly. The managers are all great to work for. Great benefits like gym memberships, and snacks around the office. Management really works with employees to improve individuals sales performance.

Cons

Sometimes its really busy and hectic, but time fly's by. Working Saturdays is unfortunate as well.

Fun company culture!

I have been working at NutraClick full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company culture (fun), awesome people to work with, team leads are very helpful and informative, fast-paced, great benefits (gym membership & reimbursement, generous commission structure, etc.) If you would like to work at a place where you will learn, grow and meet some really cool people, work at Nutraclick! A career here is very promising, as the company is rapidly expanding and your hard work does not go unnoticed. What motivated me in the beginning of working here was the fact that there are no cubicles and that there is an open communication with everybody on the floor. I haven't gone to work one day without a smile on my face.

Cons

Saturday shifts in the beginning, but they will die down. Also, the hours can be tedious but hard work does pay off here if you do well.

Advice to Management

Gather advice from top reps and use in sales training classes. When calls are listened to for training purposes, compensate the rep in some way, since the trainee is learning from the rep's calls.

Great Company

I have been working at NutraClick full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great culture, everyone gets along well Plenty of room for improvement Hard work does not go unnoticed Managers push you to work harder Training program prepares you extremely well

Cons

Have to work 2 Saturdays to start but it goes down to 1 after 90 days Work can get a bit tedious

Advice to Management

Have a mentor program between the top reps on the floor and new people. Will help new people succeed a lot faster.

Hard Work=Growth!

Current Employee - Team Lead in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Boston, MA

Pros

*Growth, Subsidized Gym Membership, Company Culture, Base + Commission* I have been working at Nutraclick for less than a year and have already been promoted twice within the company! Talk about great company growth! Not only do you get recognition for your hard work but it also pays off, literally. The commission structure allows you to start making money within the first month you start working. It's simple the harder you work = more money you make. Also, the company culture is awesome -- a very young, energetic and active atmosphere. It's refreshing to work with people who share your same values, drive and interests! The company also has a start up feel so you always feel like more than just a number and that the work you are doing is actually directly influencing the company.

Cons

Hard work, Long Days However, the harder and longer you work that is only putting money in your pocket! If you are not money driven or self motivated this may not be the job for you.

My name is...great company!

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at NutraClick full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great coworkers that are young and energetic - Great growth within the company. I started as an intern while in school and am now a full-time employee. - Team Leads for the Sales floor are exceptional. Especially "Money Team", best in the business. - Potential compensation is good if you hit commission, which isn't hard if you just do your work. - Fast-paced environment. - PHENOMENAL culture at the company, which correlates with the young coworkers at the company. - They get a Peapod delivery every week so the fridge is always stocked with great food and drinks. - Company is growing at such a rapid pace.

Cons

- You do the same thing everyday, over and over again, but it is rewarding with the compensation. - You have to work long hours.

Advice to Management

Keep the good work up. Keep motivating the employees like you have been and the company will keep this enormous steady growth.

Inside Sales Representative

I have been working at NutraClick full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great team leads and room for growth, great company to work for as a first job. subsidize gym membership and they get pea pod. Performance meetings go on weekly.

Cons

none I can think of

Great Company to Work for

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at NutraClick full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place is great. I worked here for a few months starting at the end of 2014, and the atmospere. setting, employees and managers are all great. The work isn't easy, but then it wouldn't be called work, Am I right? It is fulfilling to help customers with their issues and find something that will benefit them.

Cons

A lot of phone calls, but the top rep earns an extra $1500 every 2 weeks. Totally worth it.

Advice to Management

Let the negative reps keep leaving, it has only made the sales floor better.

Startup

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at NutraClick full-time

Pros

Like with any start up there are going to be hiccups in the road, that's what a start up is. If you want to go work in a stuffy corporate office where you go in 9-5PM with no visibility to the company than this isn't the company for you. Being apart of a start up comes with it's pro's; you'r able to have laid back managers, contribute to the growth of the company and have great visibility to upper management that cares about your career path. Following past post we actually get some advantages that other teams don't so it's not fair to say that other teams get things and we don't. Also to add on that we have a new program where team members on the sales floor also receive summer Fridays from contest throughout the week. You only need to work 2 Saturdays a month for your first 3 months and following that you only need to work 1 Saturday a month (12-5PM). I liked NutraClick for the long term growth of the company. I've only been here for 5 months now but you can tell there are good things happening for us.

Cons

The calls can be hard to take from angry customers but also with the new TV program this is getting easier to handle.

RSS Feed </> Embed