O'Brien's Oyster Bar & Restaurant

www.obriensoysterbar.com

O'Brien's Oyster Bar & Restaurant Reviews

2.5

CEO

Food is mediocre, customer base is unpredictable. Overall fun to place to work though.

Former Employee - Server  in  Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - Server in Annapolis, MD

I worked at O'Brien's Oyster Bar & Restaurant part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great coworkers and managers. Everyone gets along and it was a fun place to come to work! Great location and exciting in the summer time.

Cons

The food is mediocre, and the cooks can be very difficult to work with. They would give you a lot of trouble over making any alterations to food, isn't that part of a cook's job?? Also, because of the MANY different and confusing (sometimes conflicting) menus, your income varies.

Focus on the little details, like enforcing your staff to keep wine glasses on the table polished at all times. Customers have left due to this and it is an easy thing to fix.

It is a fun place to work, but the owner doesn't care at all about his employees

Current Employee - Bouncer  in  Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Bouncer in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at O'Brien's Oyster Bar & Restaurant

Pros

The GM is incredible
    Easy job

Cons

The atmosphere sucks. It's not a place I would like to go to.
    They consistently mess up my pay. There was a 6 month period where they didn't pay me.

This is advice to the owner. He needs to care about his employees a little bit. He is just trying to screw his people over to get the most money.

Worked for O'Brien's Oyster Bar & Restaurant? Contribute to the Community!