O'Connor Photography

www.oconnorphotography.net

O'Connor Photography Reviews

1.0

CEO

Like working in a high school. No management.

Former Employee - Photographer  in  Kent, WA
    Former Employee - Photographer in Kent, WA

I worked at O'Connor Photography full-time for more than a year

Pros

The owner, Larry, is a great guy. Very nice and knowledgeable. They have lots of equipment to play with for every situation.

Cons

Lack of management. The manager is so passive aggressive that no one will tell you directly to your face if you have done something wrong and what to do to fix it, they will talk behind your back. Very drama filled. Oh and if you get your schedule, it will not tell you where the school is that you need to go to. You either have to guess or ask every time where you need to go. Not a whole lot of organization.

Get organized! Get a new manager who is not passive aggressive and has a back bone.

O'Connor Photography, unprofessional at events due to poor management skills

Current Employee - Photographer  in  Valencia, CA
    Current Employee - Photographer in Valencia, CA

I have been working at O'Connor Photography

Pros

Has decent benefits and flexible hours.

Cons

Unprofessional towards other industry professionals, such as videographers.

They tell us to deliberately block videographers if we have to and make others work around us. I disagree with this. Although I primarily shoot photographs, I know video is much more important to our clients. However, senior management disagrees. They recently received a complaint from a prominent high school concerning one of our photographers who was rude to their camera crew and ultimately ruined their homecoming video. I feel ashamed of these tactics as it is costing us business.

Worked for O'Connor Photography? Contribute to the Community!