O'Neill Consulting Group

O'Neill Consulting Group Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Kevin R. O'Neill

Learned more about business in one month here than I did in four years of college.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Wakefield, RI

ProsYou never know what you are going to be working on, so it is never dull. You are dealing with extremely high-level executives who have really clear expectations, so you have a great inside glimpse in to how companies operate. It is a complete and total meritocracy. My compensation was increased three times in one year because I contributed. Several fun team building activities too!

ConsThe work is hard, there is are a lot of expectations placed upon people. Not a lot of honeymoon time! You need to bring your "A-game" every day!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep improving the transparency of the direction of the company. Perhaps a monthly town-hall meeting for a state of the business would keep people in the know.

The only firm to work at in the area...

Associate (Current Employee)
    Wakefield, RI

ProsThe office is fairly relaxed and somewhat business casual. The employees have a good working relationship and environment when the management is not in the office.

ConsThe president of the group is extremely unorganized, rarely in the office and does not return calls or emails. It make for an extremely difficult time for the team working underneath him, as client contact is highly discouraged and customers become frustrated when questions or concerns are not addressed. He often blames the team for his own mistakes or shortcomings in regards to communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementReturn your emails and phone calls and update your team in a timely manner.

Worked for O'Neill Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at O'Neill Consulting Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for O'Neill Consulting Group CEO Kevin R. O'Neill. All reviews posted anonymously by O'Neill Consulting Group employees.