OMG Tech Help

Elliot Loewenstern

26 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great atmosphere and staff

Management (Current Employee) Delray Beach, FL

ProsI've been working at OMG Tech Help for over a year and a half now. The company has gone from 2 employees almost 2 years ago to around 400 now and still growing. I come to work knowing that I have a solid future here and that this company will provide for me and the rest of the hard working staff here. Awesome opportunity to make great money here!

ConsThere have been growing pains along the way, but the company only started less than 2 years ago. People come and go, just like with other companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the morale going by letting your employees know they are doing a great job.

overall the best company i have worked for

Team Lead (Current Employee) Delray Beach, FL

Prosevery body is very friendly and outgoing also the owners are very active with the employees witch is awsome.also u will learn many essential skills and certain techniques that u will not learn anywhere else.
    i went from a sales agent to a team leader that proves there is growth and opportunities in the company

Consthere is nothing negative about the company very positive and growth for more apportunities

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement is awsome

Great environment to work

Business Intelligence Developer (Current Employee) Delray Beach, FL

ProsBest place to grow within the company, fair salary, working hours are great for my schedule, management are easy to access, they always hear your opinions.

Consso far I have no complains

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

OMG is actually a very good place to work!!!

Supervisor (Current Employee) Delray Beach, FL

ProsIts easy to learn everything, good money, and management is very approachable and professional!!!

ConsI do not have anything bad to say. This job is great!

Another dead end Job

Employee (Current Employee) Delray Beach, FL

ProsEasy to acquire employment. Prerequisite for employment is very minimal so persons with background issues and basic education may be employed.

ConsPoor work environment. Employees always getting sick. Communication to staff regarding changes in the company is non existent.High staff turn over. Poor relationship between management and staff resulting in a lot of brown nosing. Poor reviewing and disciplinary procedures. Poor salary scale.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake good care of your employees, treat them with respect, compensate them well and your employees will take care of you

Very Disappointed.

Tech (Former Employee) Delray Beach, FL

ProsDid get tech skills back in order, there was nothing positive of the culture there. The lunch guy had good food.

ConsWorkplace filthy, low pay, no raises, middle management concerned about covering their backs....

Outsourced Tech dept to Philippines, Income stream based on deception.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop lying to employees, all your recent actions will come back to haunt you.

A shame

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Delray Beach, FL

ProsWorking on customer pc's and getting them working and making customers happy

ConsThey have very poor management, you have to be best friends with the manager in help desk in order to keep your job. If not you will be "laid off"

Advice to Senior ManagementChange how you fire people. Stop letting emotional people make your decision. People should be prompted on how they can make your company better not worse. The way I see it not going to survive much longer unless the owners start really looking at what is going on. There management team is letting people go because they don't like them.

Filthy and disheartening

Technician (Former Employee) Delray Beach, FL

ProsHaving a full time job is great, but not in this environment. Disgusting building, misleading management and ownership, outsourced jobs. The only benefit I gained from working here was to gain experience as a technician and get a regular paycheck. They did offer health insurance. There is opportunity for advancement that usually goes to the last guy standing - the one who's willing to be put on the overnight shift - not to the best employee. Overtime is discouraged, so you won't be working over 40h.

ConsPolicies changed every couple of weeks. No holiday 1.5x pay or paid time off, ever. Most tech positions were outsourced to the Philippines, causing a substantial round of layoffs. 8 months to get the promised 90 day review. The "light at the end of the tunnel" speech from management was proven to be an empty promise. The building itself is so dirty one employee wore an N95 particulate mask to work every day, and many others suffered allergy symptoms from the moment they walked in until they left. Working there was very much like being in a psychologically abusive relationship. I was warned when I was hired by several employees that I didn't know what I was getting myself into, and I figured "it's a growing company, maybe it won't be that bad." Exactly as they said, it got worse and worse.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is no advice I could give you that you would be willing to take, as proven by your actions the entire time I was employed there. Keep making money for Elliot, keep saying yes to him, and you'll keep your job. Keep dangling the imaginary carrot. You know the drill.

Good Money and a Fun Place to Work

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Delray Beach, FL

ProsThey offer a lot of different shifts you can work. Hourly, Commissions and Benefits...no Draw. Good opportunity, they promote from within and the company has been growing so fast. Fun office...they are constantly bringing in lunch and giving out spiffs/prizes. Also, they offer a service that most people need...makes my job very easy!

ConsAlways freezing in the office!

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more colors in the company shirts...tired of wearing the same color everyday.

Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together

Tech Supervisor (Current Employee) Delray Beach, FL

ProsLess then a year and I have had moved and progressed farther than my wildest imagination in this company. My team is the hardest working and most loyal team I've ever worked with in my life. The company makes me feel like im at home every time I walk into the building.

ConsThere is no room and board so I cant live here. In reality I cant find any

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the smiles and Hellos. Ive never worked with a company where management says good morning or hello or acknowledges my position in the company.

Worked for OMG Tech Help? Contribute to the Community!