OMG Tech Help

Be The First To
Add Photos

Elliot Loewenstern

Rewarding

ProsGreat atmosphere, management is always trying to assist you

ConsSchedule and parking are tough.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed new chairs

Great atmosphere and staff

Management (Current Employee)
    Delray Beach, FL

ProsI've been working at OMG Tech Help for over a year and a half now. The company has gone from 2 employees almost 2 years ago to around 400 now and still growing. I come to work knowing that I have a solid future here and that this company will provide for me and the rest of the hard working staff here. Awesome opportunity to make great money here!

ConsThere have been growing pains along the way, but the company only started less than 2 years ago. People come and go, just like with other companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the morale going by letting your employees know they are doing a great job.

overall the best company i have worked for

Team Lead (Current Employee)
    Delray Beach, FL

Prosevery body is very friendly and outgoing also the owners are very active with the employees witch is awsome.also u will learn many essential skills and certain techniques that u will not learn anywhere else.
    i went from a sales agent to a team leader that proves there is growth and opportunities in the company

Consthere is nothing negative about the company very positive and growth for more apportunities

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement is awsome

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great environment to work

Business Intelligence Developer (Current Employee)
    Delray Beach, FL

ProsBest place to grow within the company, fair salary, working hours are great for my schedule, management are easy to access, they always hear your opinions.

Consso far I have no complains

Fantastic career opportunity

ProsOMG tech help is a fantastic work environment with very supportive management and owners. If you are an employee who takes your job seriously you will thrive here. You are treated as a person and not just a number. This is a growing company with room for promotion.

ConsI can not think of any cons

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work and constant improvement.

OMG is actually a very good place to work!!!

Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Delray Beach, FL

ProsIts easy to learn everything, good money, and management is very approachable and professional!!!

ConsI do not have anything bad to say. This job is great!

Proud to work on OMG Tech Support , The "Shooting the Moon" has long began

Tech Team Lead (Current Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

ProsInspiring owners Elliot and JP who keep the company continuously growing. I wanted to take this time to thank Mark D. for his inspirational word on few of the company meetings I was able to attend. Quality managers who are educated and who care about their people (Mark F. and Ashleigh M.) who are dedicated to the company's success and who put their heart into their jobs. Ashleigh M......one the most amazing and loving person I ever met, the mother of all of us Tech, who fight days and nights for every single one of us. Ability for promotion within the company as you prove yourself and grow, opportunity to learn new skill sets that will only help you advance, great team of co-workers I ever work with who make feel like family, who look out for each other and who communicate so well to get the job done.
    This company is dedicated to satisfying its customers, of which we have many, and put great focus into pleasing those more challenging clients.

ConsYes of course there is some validity about the untidiness of the work place but remember that we are the cause of it. That is all take responsibility, before pointing finger.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo listen to our customer happiness every time I'm at OMG Tech Support is the most important thing to me so I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company, and I know that the owners, and the upper management are doing everything they can even out of there reach to keep food on table for our family and every person we support.
    This should say all for those people who don't want to to improve themselves "Success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan" so let keep moving. It's about that time.

Another dead end Job

Employee (Current Employee)
    Delray Beach, FL

ProsEasy to acquire employment. Prerequisite for employment is very minimal so persons with background issues and basic education may be employed.

ConsPoor work environment. Employees always getting sick. Communication to staff regarding changes in the company is non existent.High staff turn over. Poor relationship between management and staff resulting in a lot of brown nosing. Poor reviewing and disciplinary procedures. Poor salary scale.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake good care of your employees, treat them with respect, compensate them well and your employees will take care of you

Very Disappointed.

Tech (Former Employee)
    Delray Beach, FL

ProsDid get tech skills back in order, there was nothing positive of the culture there. The lunch guy had good food.

ConsWorkplace filthy, low pay, no raises, middle management concerned about covering their backs....

Outsourced Tech dept to Philippines, Income stream based on deception.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop lying to employees, all your recent actions will come back to haunt you.

Filthy and disheartening

Technician (Former Employee)
    Delray Beach, FL

ProsHaving a full time job is great, but not in this environment. Disgusting building, misleading management and ownership, outsourced jobs. The only benefit I gained from working here was to gain experience as a technician and get a regular paycheck. They did offer health insurance. There is opportunity for advancement that usually goes to the last guy standing - the one who's willing to be put on the overnight shift - not to the best employee. Overtime is discouraged, so you won't be working over 40h.

ConsPolicies changed every couple of weeks. No holiday 1.5x pay or paid time off, ever. Most tech positions were outsourced to the Philippines, causing a substantial round of layoffs. 8 months to get the promised 90 day review. The "light at the end of the tunnel" speech from management was proven to be an empty promise. The building itself is so dirty one employee wore an N95 particulate mask to work every day, and many others suffered allergy symptoms from the moment they walked in until they left. Working there was very much like being in a psychologically abusive relationship. I was warned when I was hired by several employees that I didn't know what I was getting myself into, and I figured "it's a growing company, maybe it won't be that bad." Exactly as they said, it got worse and worse.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is no advice I could give you that you would be willing to take, as proven by your actions the entire time I was employed there. Keep making money for Elliot, keep saying yes to him, and you'll keep your job. Keep dangling the imaginary carrot. You know the drill.

Worked for OMG Tech Help? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OMG Tech Help reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OMG Tech Help CEO Elliot Loewenstern. All 34 reviews posted anonymously by OMG Tech Help employees.