OMG Tech Help

3.5

Elliot Loewenstern

Rewarding

I have been working at OMG Tech Help

Pros

Great atmosphere, management is always trying to assist you

Cons

Schedule and parking are tough.

Need new chairs

Promised the world

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Delray Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Delray Beach, FL

I worked at OMG Tech Help full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a pay check. I learned a lot about computers. Some of the people who work there are nice. That's about it.

Cons

Where to start! The only way to move up in the company is to sleep your way to the top, they care very little about the quality of work you do. They do not live up to their promises as far as reviews and pay raises. They do not give you time and a half for working holidays, they don't pay overtime even if you worked it. They do not offer sick time or bereavement time, they couldn't care less about their employees.One of the owners is a crook and not even suppose to be involved in phone rooms. All they care about is making a buck off of the elderly and the computer illiterate

Try running an honest company for once, take care of your employees!

Great atmosphere and staff

Current Employee - Management  in  Delray Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Management in Delray Beach, FL

I have been working at OMG Tech Help full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been working at OMG Tech Help for over a year and a half now. The company has gone from 2 employees almost 2 years ago to around 400 now and still growing. I come to work knowing that I have a solid future here and that this company will provide for me and the rest of the hard working staff here. Awesome opportunity to make great money here!

Cons

There have been growing pains along the way, but the company only started less than 2 years ago. People come and go, just like with other companies.

Keep the morale going by letting your employees know they are doing a great job.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

overall the best company i have worked for

Current Employee - Team Lead  in  Delray Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Delray Beach, FL

I have been working at OMG Tech Help full-time for more than a year

Pros

every body is very friendly and outgoing also the owners are very active with the employees witch is awsome.also u will learn many essential skills and certain techniques that u will not learn anywhere else.
    i went from a sales agent to a team leader that proves there is growth and opportunities in the company

Cons

there is nothing negative about the company very positive and growth for more apportunities

management is awsome

Great environment to work

Current Employee - Business Intelligence Developer  in  Delray Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Business Intelligence Developer in Delray Beach, FL

I have been working at OMG Tech Help full-time for less than a year

Pros

Best place to grow within the company, fair salary, working hours are great for my schedule, management are easy to access, they always hear your opinions.

Cons

so far I have no complains

Fantastic career opportunity

I have been working at OMG Tech Help full-time for more than a year

Pros

OMG tech help is a fantastic work environment with very supportive management and owners. If you are an employee who takes your job seriously you will thrive here. You are treated as a person and not just a number. This is a growing company with room for promotion.

Cons

I can not think of any cons

Keep up the great work and constant improvement.

OMG is actually a very good place to work!!!

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Delray Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Delray Beach, FL

I have been working at OMG Tech Help full-time for more than a year

Pros

Its easy to learn everything, good money, and management is very approachable and professional!!!

Cons

I do not have anything bad to say. This job is great!

Proud to work on OMG Tech Support , The "Shooting the Moon" has long began

Current Employee - Tech Team Lead  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Tech Team Lead in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at OMG Tech Help full-time for more than a year

Pros

Inspiring owners Elliot and JP who keep the company continuously growing. I wanted to take this time to thank Mark D. for his inspirational word on few of the company meetings I was able to attend. Quality managers who are educated and who care about their people (Mark F. and Ashleigh M.) who are dedicated to the company's success and who put their heart into their jobs. Ashleigh M......one the most amazing and loving person I ever met, the mother of all of us Tech, who fight days and nights for every single one of us. Ability for promotion within the company as you prove yourself and grow, opportunity to learn new skill sets that will only help you advance, great team of co-workers I ever work with who make feel like family, who look out for each other and who communicate so well to get the job done.
    This company is dedicated to satisfying its customers, of which we have many, and put great focus into pleasing those more challenging clients.

Cons

Yes of course there is some validity about the untidiness of the work place but remember that we are the cause of it. That is all take responsibility, before pointing finger.

To listen to our customer happiness every time I'm at OMG Tech Support is the most important thing to me so I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company, and I know that the owners, and the upper management are doing everything they can even out of there reach to keep food on table for our family and every person we support.
    This should say all for those people who don't want to to improve themselves "Success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan" so let keep moving. It's about that time.

Another dead end Job

Current Employee - Employee  in  Delray Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Employee in Delray Beach, FL

I have been working at OMG Tech Help full-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy to acquire employment. Prerequisite for employment is very minimal so persons with background issues and basic education may be employed.

Cons

Poor work environment. Employees always getting sick. Communication to staff regarding changes in the company is non existent.High staff turn over. Poor relationship between management and staff resulting in a lot of brown nosing. Poor reviewing and disciplinary procedures. Poor salary scale.

Take good care of your employees, treat them with respect, compensate them well and your employees will take care of you

Very Disappointed.

Former Employee - Tech  in  Delray Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Tech in Delray Beach, FL

I worked at OMG Tech Help full-time for more than a year

Pros

Did get tech skills back in order, there was nothing positive of the culture there. The lunch guy had good food.

Cons

Workplace filthy, low pay, no raises, middle management concerned about covering their backs....

Outsourced Tech dept to Philippines, Income stream based on deception.

Stop lying to employees, all your recent actions will come back to haunt you.

Worked for OMG Tech Help? Contribute to the Community!