OPW Fueling Components

Add Photos

James Green

assembly

Assembler (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

Prosstable work good benefits and overtime

Conspoor floor supervisors. Treat employees bad

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more professional supervisors

Crooked, backstabbing

Office (Former Employee) Smithfield, NC

ProsIt was a job, no chance for a career.

ConsHave no opinions unless you are simply agreeing with top management. Trust no one, because they will stab you in the back to make their self look better.

If you plan to stay, be sure to brush up on your brown nosing skills and other oral trades.

Advice to Senior ManagementTop management is the problem. A bunch of pansies who get rid of you if you show any promise or might be better or smarter than they are. I hope they all get caught in some illegal s#*t and go to jail.

Not even deserving of 1 star

Manager (Former Employee) Riverside, MO

ProsAbsolutely none, would not recommend this place to my raccoon, located in Riverside, MO.

Cons12 hour days and made to work on Saturday for 6 hours, this is normal practice if you want to keep your job. Chris gooding is in sales and tries to run engineering to the ground. bottom line profit. Charlene in HR is useless and does not care about the employees, a sad state of affairs. I agree with the previous reviews, this company is prime for a lawsuit. They recently downgraded the health plan and forced the employees to go to the company picnic after working 6 hours on a Saturday, surprised nobody got sick the food was awful. They don't care!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementThey would not listen so will not bother. Do not work here if you want a career.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Preach Integrity, but don't Practice it

Machinist (Former Employee) Smithfield, NC

ProsUsed to be a good place to work.

ConsCurrent management is like a dictator. They only care about meeting sales goals and their own personal interests and bonuses. They preach about being honest, and open, and having integrity, but dont believe a word of it; it is nothing more than a con and sales pitch for anyone weakminded enough to believe it. They do not do anything for the workers that really make things happen. If you cross the wrong person, start looking for another job. Dont think you can talk to upper management or HR, because they just cover each other's butts, and do not know the difference between right and wrong, only what they can get away with. Unless things change, and I don't see any change of that happening, don't bother applying. Unless you thrive on office politics and brown-nosing, you will not last long.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice to management, they don't listen anyway. I'll be watching the news for them to be caught in some wrong-doing, lawsuit, or something like that because you can not be that crooked and not get caught doing something wrong.

Profitable company with bad management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people in the manufacturing plant

ConsGreedy, ridged management who preach about caring for their employees while plotting their demise

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to be more human

Worked for OPW Fueling Components? Contribute to the Community!