OSC Reviews

1 Rating

1. Great Company

Former Contractor - SharePoint Architect in New York, NY
    Former Contractor - SharePoint Architect in New York, NY

I worked at OSC as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Very technology driven in communication and effective in design and ethic criteria.

Cons

None. There were really no cons. This company is a great company to work for. I am satisfied during my contract period.

Sales growth

2. Your hired. Just kidding

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at OSC

Pros

The interview process was very straight forward and not very difficult. All they asked me about were my skills, experience, and how I could benefit them.

Cons

They strung me along.
    After an in person interview, they told me I was hired for a Quality Engineering position. I was sent a contract with pay and benefits outlined, which I signed and returned. 3 days before my start date, the HR women called me to tell me that due to an oversight, at the time there was physically no place for me to work. That my start date was pushed back a month to when they would complete their new building with offices. This was after I had already quite my previous job. After a few weeks with no communication, I called HR. She told me that there was a misunderstanding, that at the time they were not cleared to hire anyone, and I no longer had a job. I asked why she did not tell me that the last time we had spoke and all she could say was there must have been a misunderstanding. I don't know what they gained by doing that to me, but my family missed quite a few paychecks because of their deceit.