OTG Management

www.anotgexperience.com

OTG Management Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2014
OTG Management – New York – “OTG Management CIBO Express”

Rick Blatstein

Challenging and Rewarding

ProsIn this company you truly get out of your job what you put into it. Managers that are hard working and diligent get rewarded and recognized. Pay is above average. Ability to have creativity and expressions in your own restaurants, not a 'corporate' feeling to the company. Company expanding at quick rate which leads to opportunity.

Conswell, its an airport so theres all the baggage that goes along with that, no pun intended. Company is focused on technology which takes away from the customer service aspect. No help from senior management. District managers cant last, only as good as your last quarter. cut throat environment. hours are challenging because of delays open 4am-whenever last flight. Customers are difficult

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter training for management and crew members, its basically non existent. Focus less on bottom line and more on improving operations. Profit percentage is well above industry norms, spend a little money to improve existing units instead of building them cheap and having them fall apart after 3 years.

Enjoyed working for the company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosdifferent challenges everyday made the job exciting

ConsMore support from leadership. Need to run the business with full management teams

Advice to Senior Managementmore support to the management of the operations team.

Awful place to work

ProsSome of the normal "busy" days at a normal restaurant are slower days here. Other than that, none.

ConsRun by a bunch of yahoos who think they are god's gift to business. They will chew you up and spit you out while undermining you the entire way. No systems. No protocol. Only accountability rests with district managers who are the fall guys for anything that goes wrong. Turnover is worst in industry. I could keep going and going and going and going. This place is an awful place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou can find all the shortfalls of the company if you look in the mirror.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Non Caring Company

Management (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe company is very Tech Savy, but not consistent through out their concepts. Not really any pros to write about. They are money hungry

ConsExecutives are jokes. Condescending and Hypocritical. Will never back you. Everything is a secret. The Pay isn't the same for equal positions across company.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to care about your employees from dishwashers all the way up the ladder.

Great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDiverse and Challenging, Understanding of personal needs

ConsVery long hours, many different reports

Horrific Place of Employment

Cashier/Barista/Server (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsMeeting new people. But that's about it.

ConsLow pay. Horrible hours. Management is nasty towards the low level employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone. They do not want any advice.

Worst management I've ever experienced. Please do not take this job unless you hate yourself.

Cashier/Barista/Server/Bartender/Cook/Utility/Unofficial Manager (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsIts a paying job, and you can get those in a lot of other places better than this.

ConsBy far one of the worst jobs I've had, corporate is run by rich baboons basically. No one and i mean NO ONE will train you how to do anything. so each employee basically makes up their own rules for each job and no one knows what the hell they are doing. They dont enforce breaks, roaches everywhere, never put a dime into new equipment or furnishings, break safety laws constantly and food safety as well, and they expect you to learn every job possible even if you apply for a specific job like bartender. It was bad when i started two years back but now its unbearable. I only stayed for the really great friends I've made and even that isn't doing much for me anymore. PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND DO NOT WORK HERE ITS ONLY TROUBLE. (esp. With Tucson's already terrible work laws)

Advice to Senior ManagementYou wont listen to your employees so why bother. Please continue to crash and burn so no one ever has to deal with your company again.

Stressful

Server/Bartender (Former Employee) Jamaica, NY

ProsThe best reason to work here is that you meet friendly customers you gain friends you get to meet so many different type of people

ConsChallenges working here is Poor management skills managers and upper managers don't know how to speak to the employees they are very very rude to us all, they speak to us like we are animals we are unfairly treated. HR does nothing to help you can complain all you want but you will not be heard. one little mistake you will be harassed by manager and or team-leads until you can no longer take it and quit

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to the workers ask them whats going on if anything needs to be changed. Don't embarrassed the workers in-front of customers do YOUR job

Good Company, Clear Goals, Lots of Hours.

Chef/GM (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsGood pay for management. The job gives you lots of hands on experience with things that will benefit my career in the long run.

ConsUnwillingness to compensate hourly employees. Upper management believes they are somewhat "god-like" and can do not wrong. It gets very frustrating. Managers get worked to the breaking point week in and week out.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet off your high horse.

bad

Cashier (Former Employee)

Prosmoney handling experience , lay back , flexible

Cons4 am to 1 hours , disorganization , managers are not friendly . workers are rowdy

Advice to Senior Managementg

Worked for OTG Management? Contribute to the Community!