Object Technology Solutions

Narasimha Gondi

Great Company, Great Employees

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Object Technology Solutions full-time for less than a year

ProsWe are treated like adults here. Everyone is very professional, except for the employee that wrote the negative review. Our clients are top notch and the Business Development team has strong client relationships. Great insurance benefits too.

ConsIt's too quiet in here sometimes :-) Too many meetings sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo thorough reference checks to keep the bad apples out of here.

Professional Company

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Object Technology Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsPositive culture and great environment, good place to work

ConsLimited access to resources , need to arrange a pool of resources like knowledge centers access to libraries etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprovisation of practice

This Company Lies--- Posting fake reviews in July 2013 to help with damage control

I have been working at Object Technology Solutions

ProsThere are none, with the exception of a few employees (who are looking to leave or have left very recently).

ConsEverything about this company is just wrong. They lie, chain you to your desk, have zero respect for their employees and upper management is literally clueless. I would also like to note that this company has been firing people ( for no good reason) via phone and email, so these recent reviews occurring in July of 2013 are damage control reviews. The word on how this company really works is starting to spread, and these fake reviews are not going to help. It is just not a good solid place to work. It is very much a revolving door. Do not work here unless you want to be miserable.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need a new CEO and the VP's have no idea what they are doing.

The WORSE company ever!

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)
Overland Park, KS

ProsThere are no pros with this company

ConsThis is the worse company I have ever, EVER worked for. I was there less than 6 months, and they pulled me from another company. When you interview they make it seem so great, but once you are in things change dramically. I started as a contractor, and just two weeks in I was having doubts. They way they treat the employees is terrible, and to top it off they have no real benefits, they don't give you the tools needed to effective do your job, they are always expecting you to stay changed to your desk, and they don't have the connections that they claim to have. Please, if you read this review, and you are especially considering working at their HQ in Overland Park, don't do it. You will regret working for this company. If you look up the other people who have worked for this company here in the United Stated you will see a very high turn over rate.

Horrable- poor rep, communicaiton and pay

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Object Technology Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

ProsI can not think of anything positive to say about them.

ConsThey are a terrable company and have poor communication. They will try to get you in the door and then will not follow through with their offer or verbal agreements with out challenges.I would not sign to have them represent. Do you homework first and find another agency.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't do work in the United States unless you can follow though with policies and procedures. Your staff needs to communicate and follow through with consulting agreements.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great Place to work

I have been working at Object Technology Solutions

ProsGood learning opportunities,Flexibility to the employees,Work -Life balance,Attention to employee needs,Close interaction with the senior management,Client interaction,opportunities for innovation,timely recognition to employees.

ConsNothing much to mentions about it

Highly professional organization

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Object Technology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat management, good work ethics.

ConsShould adopt newer technologies and diversify

Advice to Senior ManagementImprovement in business processes

The best organization for the professional growth

Senior Technical Lead (Former Employee)

I worked at Object Technology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIt is highly motivated environment with quick recognition

very transparent environment and good work culture

Supportive and responsive management

Good facilities and competitive conveyance model

ConsNothing really major things to point out on the company but it may happen to work with unlike minded people on the project.

Advice to Senior ManagementI personally feel that the senior management is quite supportive and great to work with them. At times, the management is highly conscious while making the decisions. The prolonged decision time may cost the business.

Good organization, just need to provide more training to the employees

Proposal Writer (Current Employee)

ProsFriendly.
Quality opportunity.
Challenging tasks.
culture is nice may be its small, but good place to learn

ConsTeam size should increase.
More technologies should be there in portfolio.

Advice to Senior Managementorganization should have more technology in the basket.

Challenging role

Resource Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Object Technology Solutions

ProsLed a team of 10 people which includes both recruiters and business development professionals. Got a taste of dealing with management on daily basis, organizational structure, team management

ConsThough the role is very challenging i feel that enough recognition in terms of work, incentives disbursal which was promised, motivation is lacking from the company

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to the management is to take care of the team by bringing more transparency, resolving the issues, increasing the clientele

Worked for Object Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Object Technology Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Object Technology Solutions CEO Narasimha Gondi. All 11 reviews posted anonymously by Object Technology Solutions employees.