Ocwen Financial

www.ocwen.com

Ocwen Financial Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Ocwen Financial President, CEO, and Director, Ocwen Financial and Ocwen Federal Bank Ronald M. Faris

Ronald M. Faris

Pros
  • good salary and good responsibility(in 8 reviews)

• earn good incentives with a chillax enviornment(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Senior management never speaks up for their teams(in 7 reviews)

• Too much pressure and no defined work hours(in 5 reviews)

Love my co-workers!

Senior Data Analyst for Ombudsman (Former Employee) West Palm Beach, FL

ProsI worked with some great people who did so much with so very little. I will miss them tremendously.

ConsThe Helpless Desk. When your job is data analysis but you can't get the data there are no explanations that are worthy. I don't bite the hands that feed me, but this firm does not understand how trains run on time.

Advice to Senior ManagementMoney spent on infrastructure and technology in an investment. Hiring the cheapest available provider, not so much.

Ocwen is strongly focused on shareholders and financials however not so much in the realm of their employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Coppell, TX

ProsVery strong player in the Mortgage industry and financially stable

ConsIdeas and innovation are not welcomed and opportunities for improving key ares are frowned upon by senior management.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'd strongly suggest investing in the improvement of the morale of your employees. Although work is getting done, so much more can be achieved by addressing their concerns especially within the realm of technology

Nothing Positive to Mention about Ocwen Financial.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are no good reasons to work here except that your company was taken over by Ocwen and you haven't found another job yet.

ConsNo communication; no training ; no connection with employees by management; antiquated database with flawed data; a support team that doesn't understand the job functions; unethical practices with borrower funds; the list goes on and on...

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in a 21st century system and ask your employees how they feel about the company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Management by Intimidation

Manager (Former Employee) West Palm Beach, FL

ProsNone I can think of

ConsWhere to start - so much is wrong with this company. Management style is to keep employees on edge thinking they will be fired for minor infractions (one person was fired for not having a lid on their coffee). Non-hourly employees are expected to work 60-70 hours a week. The majority of the workforce (80%) is overseas and many key people do not work US hours so it's impossible to get work done quickly.

Benefits are terrible and other than health insurance, are non-existent.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is above taking advice from anyone, so nothing said here would make a difference.

RUN as far and as fast as you can from this company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI really don't have anything good to say about the organization.

ConsThey came in and immediately began laying off ENTIRE DEPARTMENTS! They said they wanted a bigger US presence, but still wanted to outsource as much work as they could. They DON'T care about their employees or their loyalty to the company. Benefits are horrible. Tuition reimbursement is not provided for graduate students. Company culture and morale are extremely low.

Advice to Senior ManagementDO BETTER!

worst company EVER

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) West Palm Beach, FL

ProsNone that I can think of

ConsEverything. Pay is terrible. Management has no idea what they're doing. No chance for promotion and micromanagement is stifling. Considering the recent regulatory scrutiny, one would think that the company would shift its focus, but it keeps making the same mistakes over and over. My advice to anyone currently working here: GET OUT. Any prospective employees: think twice before accepting a job offer.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your employees and remember that promotions and pay raises provide incentives.

Do not waste your time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI really can't think of any

ConsThe company doesn't care about their employees or their customers. They are about the bottom line, the money they are "making". Until they aren't making money they aren't going to change a thing. They took the reputation of GMAC and all the hard work they did to do things right and they wasted it.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou get what you pay for. When you pay your "off shore" workers nothing then you get nothing in return.

Big Disappointment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Lewisville, TX

ProsGreat Employee's, Free Coffee in break room

ConsNo Training, Outsource all IT to India

Advice to Senior ManagementReplacing current employees with 3x's as many Inida employees might seem like a great money saving plan, but in the long run you will just have to bring the jobs back to the US. Many companies have tried this plan and the majority have had to bring computer support back to the US. Computer Support should never be outsourced.

High Stress. No company loyalty to employees.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fort Washington, PA

ProsBuilding is comfortable. Has cafeteria, walking trail and workout room.

ConsOld technology requiring manual work. Benefits are poor. No salary increases. Training is inadequate. Very, very cost conscious to the point of being a detriment to the company. Everyone I know wants to find a job with another company and envy the workers who were recently laid off.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow respect to your employees. Spend money in order to keep good people.

Worst Company I Ever Worked For!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fort Washington, PA

ProsThere is nothing positive about this company

ConsBottom line this company is horrible. Upper Management has no clue as to what they are doing and are running this company into the ground.. This place does not care one ounce about their employees. They offer no yearly pay increases, no opportunity for career advancement, and their benefits are the worst.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue on how to run a major corporation and learn how to treat your employee's with the respect they deserver and you might have a chance to save this company.

Worked for Ocwen Financial? Contribute to the Community!