Odwalla

Be The First To
Add Photos

Alison Lewis

It was a great company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood people to work with and the benefits were nice.

ConsNot much to say here, I enjoyed my time working here.

Great company but moving jobs to Florida

Accountant (Former Employee) Half Moon Bay, CA

ProsPeople, product to believe in and customers are great.

ConsCoca-Cola decided to shut down the corporate office located in Half Moon Bay, CA and move all jobs to one of their offices in Florida. Sad, many people are losing their jobs and the identity of the brand has changed quite a bit since the move was announced.

Wonderful exoerience, great team and environment.

Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) Half Moon Bay, CA

ProsAutonomyn to perform my job, not icro-managed. Good feedback from supervisor.
    High respoect for all employees.

ConsParent company values not the same.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good place to work, have had good supervisors, no room for growth, low raises

Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsExcellent Benefits, work with little or no supervision, pleasant work environments, health food stores, hotels, universities, army bases, etc.

Cons10 cent raises...yes, 10 cent raises! Rare to find any opportunity for promotion or growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward those who produce and have high sales. Add bigger bonuses and not only for once a year.

Great place to work, relaxed yet professional environment, the best of both worlds!

Accounting Associate (Former Employee) Half Moon Bay, CA

ProsCasual friendly, collaborative environment, the culture is corporate yet somewhat bohemian at the same time. Nobody works long hours except for some execs and sales people.

ConsNone noticed firsthand, although since Coke is their parent company some large company bureaucracy is going to be around in some of their processes, but that's expected.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep going with the great culture and friendly environment!

Great people in the field and streets, leadership needs some work

Operations Manager (Former Employee) Half Moon Bay, CA

ProsWorking for a company that promotes a healthy lifestyle is great and Odwalla fits that bill. The brand has some consumer recognition and its fun hearing people say "I love your juice". There are some great people who work for Odwalla, most of which have for many years.

ConsThe company lacks vision and the leadership seems to be falling apart over the past year. The company has been unstable since the re-org in 2008 and especially after their President left. The leadership isn't in touch with the company or its people. Working for Odwalla is also difficult during the economic downturn as the product is a luxery item and the price is not attractive to shoppers.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix the major problems with supply chain and operations. Marketing needs a lot of work. The brand was a great one, look back to its roots and understand where it needs to go. Don't continue down the path of making this just another Coke brand as it will fail.

Good To Great, but How Good ?

Too Detailed (Current Employee) Portland, ME

ProsGood People, good benefits good direction sometimes

Consjob opportunities limited, drive time to work, remote from corp hq, direction sometimes is questionable

Advice to Senior ManagementRefocus on the employees

Worked for Odwalla? Contribute to the Community!