Office Ally

Be The First To
Add Photos

Brian O'Neill

Wonderful

Data Tech (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

ProsNot micromanaged. Management really cares about the staff. If you put yourself out there, and are persistent it is easy to move up and around. CEO cares about the staff, knows a lot, if not most, of the employees by name.

ConsTraining is unorganized at times. It can be a bit frustrating.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up.

Worst Job I've ever had.

Not A Chance (Former Employee)

ProsOther employees are nice but very frightened of management. Free lunch a few times every month. Pizza. The checks don't bounce.

ConsManagement not interested in good work product focus is entirely on control. Use highly aggressive tactics to get peple to comply with secret agendas. No trust among employees. Work can be sabatoged by management. Lots of scapegoatingqand back stabbing.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is the problem, they aren't listening look at the only positive review.

Disappointing

Account Specialist (Current Employee)
    Vancouver, WA

ProsLearning experience, not micromanaged while I was there, climate controlled office, variety of chairs available, headsets provided...I'm not joking around, there was very little positive.

ConsNo clear direction, no order, horrible working environment, sales employees routinely stealing from one another, no concern for the client, only the rep's paycheck, owner of the company doesn't respect/want/care about the sales department, only wants to sell the company, additional products are inferior to every competitor.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare more about the employees that drive your business. Realize that you don't know all things, and take advice from the people who are in the positions that you are manipulating.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mixed Bag

Tech Support (Former Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

ProsEasy Job, Not stressful, great co-workers, good benefits, good 401k

ConsIncompetent management, Employees not rewarded for hard work, Pay raises are not exactly based on performance and more about attendance. Contributing ideas on how to improve the company also not rewarded. Inconsistent policies. The job would be great if the management and CEO knew what they were doing. Compared to other places in a similar field they really fall behind in many things. They're training is also flaky.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire some actual managers with experience. CEO needs to let managers manage as well. It's not a CEO's job to manage every detail of the company. Get an actual training program. The techniques and guides they use change for every thing, from each new class to class. Reward employees for their hard work. This place has a lot of potential but sadly I think it will stay the same until they sell the company.

If your willing to work, it's a good place to be

Vancouver, WA

Prosgood pay, excellent benefits, CEO is generous with bonus's, management is helpful. I have seen a slight turn over in most departments, it seems that the employees who left or were asked to leave didn't really want to work. They ask that you arrive on time, work while on the clock and you wont have a problem. I was always treated fairly and felt that management was always available for questions.

ConsThey could use some better coffee

Advice to Senior ManagementIgnore the bitter people on here, you are doing a great job. I think the things that are asked of employees is fair and consistant.

Horrible Place to Work

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Vancouver, WA

ProsThe only good thing about working here is meeting other co-workers that were 'on the same boat' in regards to their feeling about the company and you tend to create a bond with these fellow co-workers.

They are trying to change the moral of the company with some new managment and incentives for those that dont miss work but frankly that isnt going to resolve the issues present at this place.

ConsFirst and foremost the CEO is mainly the root of all the issues there. He directly contacts the entry level employees and basically yells at them for issues managers should be handling. Most of the employees there dont like the CEO. In addition, he has most of the managers in his hands like puppets so essentially they are doing everything he wants when it comes to employee discipline and really have no say on how to manage the people they were hired to manage.

Besides the CEO, the company itself doesnt compare to any really have any processes in place to communicate important information internally. It took about two years to get monitors up on the walls that are intended to display calls waiting in queue (and they still dont display the calls in queue, they are just up on the walls).

They also tend to target certain employees and will do what ever it takes to make their live's miserable (like working there isnt bad enough).

Really high turn over and new employees are not even really introduced to existing employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend a few days working at a real company that way you can see how communication/processes should work in addition on how to treat you employees (especially the good ones that dont come across to often)

A lot of work for little pay

Provider Representative (Former Employee)
    Vancouver, WA

ProsEasy Monday thru Friday gig.

ConsLow pay, no advancement , no communication from management,

Hostile Environment, CEO needs to get a clue

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExperience looks good on a resume

ConsWhere to start: High expectations for not enough money, horrible upper management, COO, & CEO. They target employees and find ways to make their lives hell. Non-appreciative of hard working individuals, they play favorites, and drive a lot of good employees out.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue and let the managers be managers. The CEO needs to butt out and they need to learn to appreciate the good employees, value who they have, and they will succeed.

Worked for Office Ally? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Office Ally reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Office Ally CEO Brian O'Neill . All 8 reviews posted anonymously by Office Ally employees.