Office Angels

Updated Mar 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

David Clubb

Nice and friendly consultants - good for finding temporary assignments

I have been working at Office Angels full-time for less than a year

ProsConsultants treat you like real people and actively try to help you find work

ConsTypical low wages associated with temp work

Good experience. Excellent agency for temporary positions

Temporary Call Center Agent (Former Employee)
Lincoln, England (UK)

I worked at Office Angels

ProsThe recruiting staff were excellent. Communication was first-class. They displayed much more concern in my needs and happiness than many other temporary agencies I've dealt with who seem to be 100% client orientated and not much interested for the staff that actually do the work.

ConsFew significant downsides. Only real problem I encountered was that the payroll team got my tax coding wrong for the first few weeks and thus I was over-taxed. However, this was resolved in a reasonable time-frame and the monvey reimbursed.

Advice to Senior ManagementI had few issues or problems working for Office Angels, so I assume the management team are doing their job effectively.

Candidate review of Office Angels

Administration Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Office Angels full-time for more than 5 years

ProsVery friendly team, became good work contacts. Loyal to long term temporary staff. Work placements were suitable for what I was looking for and they always did their best for me even when not much work locally.

ConsTimesheets are still being requested by fax machine, it really should be online like most other agencies. There is very little in the way of securing part time positions, which I now need, almost all roles are full time 5 days per week and they didn't seem able to negotiate with companies much flexibility even though my skills and expertise are high.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good for work in between jobs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Office Angels

ProsIt's well run- you have face-to-face contact with those responsible for getting you work. There are good benefits such as holiday pay, free Friday lunch, travel expenses (although often this works out more expensive than paying yourself) and of course, a great variety in the different places you could be working from week to week.

ConsAfter working on/off for Office Angels for 5 years, I was still on the same hourly rate and no matter how many times I requested an increase, I was rarely offered any jobs paying more. The work itself was often mind-numbingly dull- I was just told to sit and wait for the phone to ring on numerous occasions. In the last few years, the work became fairly sporadic too, I would just get a booking here or there, which was frustrating.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn more than one occasion I was offered a new booking when I was already working- there was some miscommunication in the office.

Poor Management!

I have been working at Office Angels full-time for less than a year

ProsGood company Brand, nice offices

ConsVery Bad management, rude and no interest in you are a person, with a failure to get with modern times! I wanted to implement a 'modern' strategy on how to increase revenue for the office, this was turned down as 'no finances' and I can't believe they are still using the whole 'kitkat / donut drop' marketing idea. Very old and it does not work!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementHire decent managers who know how to Manage and increase awareness in the local community!

Worked for Office Angels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Office Angels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Office Angels CEO David Clubb. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Office Angels employees.