Office Solutions

Updated July 9, 2014
Updated July 9, 2014
2.6

R. J. Mairena

I learned how to work in a professional environment because of my time at Office Solutions.

I worked at Office Solutions

Pros

Flexibility, all the managers understand that life happens and they are willing to work with your schedule. Compensation is fair across the board.

Cons

Office culture seems to suffer the most, it's not a big box company so everyone knows when something is going on.

If you have any self respect, do not even think about working here

I worked at Office Solutions full-time

Pros

I'm not sure there are any pros, except... it could perhaps be step up from prison.

Cons

When they are trying to recruit you, the people go all out to make you feel comfortable. However the DAY you start it is a different story. The difference is shocking!

The owner is paranoid that someone will work 3 minutes less than 8 hours even if you put in 10 the day before. Management believes loyalty is working 15 hour days and ratting on your co-workers.

I don't know where to begin...management has in place all types of employee surveillance, they actively and daily read all emails, monitor all calls (yes someone does listen in), and they have installed cameras to monitor time in office of salaried people.

People who work here are afraid of management, even management is afraid of management, people who are not afraid of management have left this company.

Retire

Worked for Office Solutions? Contribute to the Community!