I worked at Officemate Intl Corp
Pros – 1. Slow paced and easy environment.
2. Able to talk directly to the owner.
3. New products are keeping developed each year so it won't lose competitiveness in office supply industry.
4. Company trip is free for all employees served over two years every or every other year.
Cons – 1. Office is acutally nested in factory, not a decent office (you can hear noise all day long)
2. Product samples are everywhere and not organized.
3. The owner is a nice guy though he sometimes loses his temper and would eat your head.
4. Low compensation and poor salary.
Most critical thing is the annual salary review never happened in my 3 years service in this company, same happens to other colleagues so it's not personal problem, not sure about the management level. I've talked to my supervisor about this, he said go talk to the owner by yourself. Ridiculous!!!
Advice to Senior Management – A good employer will help employees to have better life, at least in this era when commodity and living cost keeps raising year to year. No one can fed up with no salary raise in several years.
2011-11-15 11:02 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –