Ohio CAT

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ken Taylor

Good people, good company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Broadview Heights, OH

ProsManagement seemed to actually care about their employees. Willing to accomodate personal needs. A good atmosphere at the corporate office. Decent bonus and benefits.

ConsPay wasn't as strong as other companies. A minority of managers could be political and/or difficult. Buried ins now during the winter!

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a tighter approach with some of the sales staff. Too often, salesmen seemed complacent in their positions. A little "rear licking" wouldn't hurt.

SELLING THE BEST IN THE MARKET

Equipment Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsFree range to work with little physical interaction with management. Market leading products and industry leading service and technical support. Work environment includes construction sites, mining sites and industrial areas. Dress code is jeans, work boots, collard shirts, hard hats and safety vests. Each rep receives a vehicle stipend, laptop, cell phone and printer. We are a mobile office in our vehicles.

ConsDetachment mindset between management and sales team. It is said we trip over a dollar to save a nickel. Almost seems that we are getting away from a customer centric mindset.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't take our word for it but please listen to the thoughts and market suggestions that the sales force is willing to speak about to better the company.

Worked for Ohio CAT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ohio CAT reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ohio CAT CEO Ken Taylor. All reviews posted anonymously by Ohio CAT employees.