Ohio Valley General

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Bill Provenzano

Low-pay, poor management structure

Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

ProsCo-workers were awesome, great people who cared about patients

ConsI was underutilized in my position, I was sexually harassed by my supervisor and when I resigned no one asked why I was quitting.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider asking why people are leaving their jobs. I think some people in upper mgt actually want to do the right thing, but I think people in middle management want to hide the truth of what goes on in terms of hours of work and inappropriate staff behaviors.

emergency department services

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    McKeesport, PA

Prosemployees are commited to delivery of quality nursing and medical care to the general public. Small hospital promotes community values.

Consmarginal computer based charting system, as compared to all medical charting systems used in Pittsburgh hospital facilities. Not nurse friendly, time intensive.

Advice to Senior ManagementLack of focus on improving clinical process may be illustrated by poor patient satisfaction scores.

Worked for Ohio Valley General? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ohio Valley General reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ohio Valley General CEO Bill Provenzano. All reviews posted anonymously by Ohio Valley General employees.