Oil States International

Add Photos

Oil States International President, CEO, and Director Cindy B. Taylor

Cindy B. Taylor

Growing company

ProsEstablished company that stays on top of current technology. Friendly co-workers that work pretty well together. Company is willing to pay for additional training, etc..

ConsCompensation is a little on the low side.

Advice to Senior ManagementLower management is pretty good, the upper management needs to be more involved and set higher standards.

Nice till upper mangement camein and layed off good people

Fleet Administration (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThe people I use to work with were awesome

ConsToo Many Chiefs and not enough Indians. Upper management does what it wants no matter if its wrong or right.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the people that do make a differnce and those in upper management that don't and give the company a bad name.

Great place to work and grow....for the first 6 months! OilStates Barlow Hunt tulsaok

Manufacturing Manager (Former Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsA good opportunity to make a good company great if interim GM would step down and hire a professional to lead the organization.

ConsThe old BH leadership who was failing was re-instated and all the positive progress has now gone back to the "Old Management Style" and they are failing again.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a GM in the role to lead the organization and have measureable deliverables that match up with the Oil State organizational expectations. they could really make money with the proper leadership at the top. Many of the new comers who were hired to transition OSBH have left or are in the process of leaving...even those in the corporate roles assigned to help are frustrated...ask the QA/QC folks how they feel!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very interesting

Assembler (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsYou get 401 k ,dental ,vision isurance, also everyone nice and treat you with respect and the pay is decent if you have no work experience

ConsHigh stressfull situations most of the time ,the shedule hours are horrible from 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
    and if sometimes u dont get enough sleep when u work late

Advice to Senior Managementmy advice would be to stop pressuring us to hurry when working ,also it causes high stress on us therefore nobody likes to work there,and for last yall need to fire all the people who dont work good and do 2 many mistakes ,

Quiet a different experience as compared to a professional organization

Regional QA Manager (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsIf the sales are good, yu might get a bonus.

ConsIf you are a professional then I would advice to be cautios as you are told what to do rather then have an input or recommendations for any given subject.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo take input from Managers and employees as they work in the trenches in the comapany. In addition, provide some feedback to your audience from tme to time.

Worked for Oil States International? Contribute to the Community!