Oklahoma Heart Hospital

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great Place: Adaptable and Treats You Well

Support Specialist (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

ProsThe company itself has a very fun, friendly, and personal feel. You meet people and greet by first name. You work closely and get a sense of ownership about the company. The company has adapted through many changes with legislation which has been difficult to do, but they've done it. And they treat their employees well with pay, great benefits, and awesome compensation packages.

ConsBeing in technology, there for a time was a failure to understand the nature of technology. More specifically, the clinical environment runs off of immediate knowledge. So many users expect us to know all the answers immediately. With technology, however, it's about analysis and troubleshooting. So it requires a process, not an immediate recall. It's also kind of hard to work up. I managed a promotion, but because many people liked me and I fit the job. Things like the above are changing, though, in my experience

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to expect much from your employees. Be patient with support services, as we work on a different level than most of the nurses and clinical staff.

Perfect

ProsStaffing, staffing, staffing. Plenty of autonomy.

Consthere are none. It really is a phenomenal place to work.

Staff RN

ProsCulture & values and Flexibility

Conssome micro managing in different areas.

Worked for Oklahoma Heart Hospital? Contribute to the Community!