Ollivier Reviews

Reset
1.0
CEO

1. Don't work here

Pros

Seemed promising. CEO talked a good game at the onset.

Cons

Poorly run. Poor working conditions. CEO doesn't manage staff properly or treat them with decency. Disorganized.

2. In one word, Disappointing.

Former Employee - Field Technician in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Field Technician in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Ollivier full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I experienced no pros from this en devour. It was a disappointment from day one, but ever the optimist, I held out hoping it would get better.

Cons

I was very disappointed when the company did not abide by the employment contract that we both signed. The lack of organization and communication greatly hindered the ability to complete tasks. The business structure and lack of an actual office or warehouse also contributed to the inability to complete tasks.

Advice to Management

Follow through with contractual obligations. Plan and prepare for jobs ahead of time. Get a professional warehouse. Working out of a couple of storage units is no more professional than working out of your garage.

3. Lack of communication and planning can make for a stressful and frustrating work environment.

Former Employee - Field Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Field Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Ollivier full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Uniforms, company van and credit card supplied.

Cons

Serious lack of communication within the company. Sloppy, unprofessional installations. Poor project management and planning.

Advice to Management

Communicate better, plan your projects well in advance. Have all supplies bought and waiting for installation before the beginning of the project. Take the time to make the most professional installation possible. Don't cut corners.

RSS Feed </> Embed