Olshan Hotel Management, Inc.

www.olshanhotels.com
  www.olshanhotels.com

Olshan Hotel Management, Inc. Reviews

1.0

Morton L. Olshan

Treated like a Moms/Pops Hotel. No structure. Treat team members bad.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Olshan Hotel Management, Inc. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They offer overtime in certain departments

Cons

Gm is very unlikable, unprofessional, & rude. The moral of this hotel has went downhill since Olshan has bought this property. We use to be a family and we are no longer that. They micro manage every department, alot of cussing is done by the GM. Hotel is treated as if its a moms & pops hotel.

Learn about the brand you are buying before purchasing. Listen to some of the employees that offer advice. Offer a employee survey to see how the GM is doing. Moral & business has tanked since this property was bought from Starwood.

Please get on track.

Current Employee - Assistant Food and Beverage/Banquet Manager in Marco Island, FL

I have been working at Olshan Hotel Management, Inc.

Pros

First let me say that I am only speaking of the Hilton Marco Island, It is a small company so you do not get lost in the crowd. I suppose if you like it, they have embraced the lackadaisikle way of island life. I like my immediate supervisor.

Cons

Benefits are very poor compared to other companies. Workplace is not invigorating or stimulating. Senior Management seems to be caught in a time warp. The hotel seems to focus on the bottom line and reports that they forget about employees and customers. Trust is an issue

Don't reinvent the wheel, copy the leaders of the industry. Hold yourselves accountable.