Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen Architects

Add Photos

Jim Olson

Extremely professional organization.

CAD Manager/Job Captain (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsTeam Architecture practiced here. Everyone has a chance to make suggestions about any project at review meetings.

ConsPerhaps a little snobbish... "Blue Collar", "Nuts and Bolts" designers have a difficult time achieving.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's been a long time since I worked there. Perhaps the employee review process needed to change.

Good but chaotic

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere a lot of nice people and the company works on a lot of creative projects.

ConsCan be quite political. Their spending of money can be a little erratic and reckless.

Advice to Senior ManagementReconsider the company culture.

World-class, innovative design and a growing company.

Architect (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsCoworkers are smart, talented, creative problem-solvers. Projects provide incredible opportunities to stretch your abilities. Integrity and authenticity are highly valued.

ConsProcess could be more rigorous and consistent throughout the company. Management doesn't always grow talent.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide opportunities for mid-level employees to rise. Be aware of what is happening in all departments.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Short Term Internship

Intern Architect (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsGreat office atmosphere. Nice, talented people who were always willing to chat over coffee. Thursday Crits and Friday Happy Hour!

ConsAs an intern your responsibilities are understandably limited. Pay was not great.

Worked for Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen Architects? Contribute to the Community!