Olympus Communication Technology of America

Updated Jun 30, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great place to work!

ProsGreat work/life balance! Fantastic products!

ConsVery little (no) control of product design for local markets as ALL decisions are made out of the Tokyo HQ. Very slow to move on updating to stay ahead of competition. Slow to make decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementMove! Don't be a bottleneck.

Olympus Review

ProsThere are no pros at all

ConsThe turnover rate is amazingly high. People with several degrees are favored and hired but they quit after a few years to work somewhere elese. Internal promotion is very low.

No future

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNice building and amenities - San Diego Tech Center. Gym, and nice surroundings. Good work/life balance. Solid salaries and very good vacation package. Matched 401k.

ConsLimited budget, nepotism, autocratic and paranoid CEO. Poor project definition and gross management incompetency are common place in this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementCEO is incompetent destroys employees morale. Hire someone else for this position

Worked for Olympus Communication Technology of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Olympus Communication Technology of America reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Olympus Communication Technology of America employees.