Omni Hotels

Omni Hotels CEO Jim Caldwell

Jim Caldwell

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Low Standards

Guest Service Agent (Current Employee)
Richmond, VA

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat room discounts and opportunity to go above and beyond for guest.

ConsOne of their biggest beliefs which is promote within is rarely utilized, lack of training, complacent which subpar standards

DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Richmond, VA

I worked at Omni Hotels full-time for more than a year

ProsIt is a three star hotel. You meet great people.

ConsThe managers do not respect you at all. They build the position up and let you believe you are going to make a ton of money and then you don't even make minimum wage. They do not appropriately train you and let you learn on your own, but they expect you to give four diamond service. They do not give you the tools you need to do your job. They do not care about any issues you experience while working here, because they can easily replace you with a sad sap who thinks the place is great (takes about two months for them to figure it out). They have a high turn over rate, which means that the people who do work here dont want to. My advice to a future applicant: DO NOT APPLY HERE!!! and if you don't believe me, go to the Omni Richmond and ask the workers if they like their jobs. Ask more than one person, they will tell you.

Worked for Omni Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Omni Hotels reviews and ratings in Richmond, VA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Omni Hotels CEO Jim Caldwell. All reviews posted anonymously by Omni Hotels employees.