Omni Resources

Updated Jul 7, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Gail Ondresky

They provide me resources to grow my business

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Madison, WI

ProsThey don't micro-manage me and yet they provide me with plenty of dialog when I ask for it. We constantly brain storming new ways to reach out to clients. Sometimes I feel the leadership team works for me, I mean I can reach out to any parts of the business and they go to work for me. There is just such a team feel to this company. The leadership wants to know how they can help us BDMs. They are open minded and want us to share our thoughts, good or bad because they know that will make this ESOP shop better. In the leaderships words, "Think Like an Owner".

ConsI really can't think of any at this time. I have only been here for 4 months but it is certainly one of the best places when it comes to supporting me and my needs as an employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep supporting your co-workers, colleagues and they will bust their butts for you, the believe in me makes me want to work even harder for the success of this company. Knowing that this is an employee owned it gives you extra incentive

Great Consulting Firm

IT Consultant (Former Employee) Appleton, WI

ProsGood recruiters, good benefits, willing to work with you to get new assignments. Employee owned.

ConsDo not always have openings available locally when you are looking for a new assignment.

Best consulting company i have worked for in 20 years

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Appleton, WI

ProsRelationships with Mangers and Recruiters, paid time off, ESOP, other talented people to work with. Willing to listen and change if need be.

Conslocations of offices could be better.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good benefits for a contracting company

Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) Madison, WI

ProsPaid time off, 2 weeks per year in years 1-5, 3 weeks in years 6-10, 4 weeks after 10 years. Employee Owned (Stock Options), 401K, Long term contracts. Competitive Pay.

ConsI've experienced difficulty trying to move to a different job or increase my pay. Being in Madison means most contracts are through the state government and it's all but impossible to get a raise in this state and economy. I've brought up changing jobs several times and I have to keep up on the recruiters to inform me of what's going on.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore money for me = more money for you. I wish I could feel like my salary and job concerns are taken seriously at this point. It seems like after the first year I'm forgotten unless I do something that my manager e-mails you about.

Employee Owned Company with great opportunities

ProsIf you enjoy to be challenged by new technology, this is a great place to work. Very caring employer.

ConsNeeds to strengthen its presense in the marketplace

Advice to Senior ManagementGood Job!

Omni Resources believes in building relationships and having a great work/life balance.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Brookfield, WI

Pros-work/life balance
    -relationship building
    -good pay
    -great management

Cons-slow moving at times
    -reputation is so/so

Omni Resources is now an Employee owned company!

Consultant (Current Employee) Appleton, WI

ProsJust became empoyee owned. Decent benefits.

ConsIf you don't like contract work, look elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing. Keep up the good work.

Worked for Omni Resources? Contribute to the Community!