OmniFlight Reviews

2.6

Thomas Leverton

its ok, management could do a lot better.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at OmniFlight

Pros

good coworkers, 2 of the managers are actually good, Flexible schedule,

Cons

No communication, they favor people and give them all of the credit.

Communication, stop with the favoritism.

Well they're no longer around, so I wouldn't recommend working for them

I worked at OmniFlight

Pros

Omni did amazing work and truly touched lives in a way that most companies never could. The front line staff as a rule were incredible people and highly competent. The same could be said for local management.

Cons

There was definitely a disconnect between Upper Mgmt and local management teams. Dissemination of information was terrible, and at times we seemed to have multiple personalities as a company. Also, there was definitely a favoritism towards western region operations, the East region always seemed to get the left overs. I'm disgruntled in the way I was let go during the merger with AMC - it was quite literally a call at 4 pm Friday to tell me Monday was my last day. I did get two weeks severance, but with this economy, it takes far longer than that to find quality employment in a specialized field.

Heck, they didn't do too bad. They sold that puppy for about 5 times what the private equity firm had bought it for.

First couple of years were very rewarding then it became a not so rewarding experience

Former Employee - Relief Pilot
    Former Employee - Relief Pilot

I worked at OmniFlight

Pros

In regards to pay, Omni seems to be on par with the rest of the industry. Pay raises were non-existent. Did not see any future with the company.

Cons

No room for advancement, no promotions for years on end. No pay increase. Inflation goes up and salary stays the same. Buying power decreases. Not a pretty picture.

Pay more heed to the people who are out in the field, making money for the Company. Inside types are necessary for day to day running of the Company but not a money making tool. The people that counts are never truly appreciated. Do so and what what happens. Omni could become of the greatest place to work.

You as an employee are just a number.

Former Employee - Aviation Technician
    Former Employee - Aviation Technician

I worked at OmniFlight

Pros

Good place to start. Some what new aircrafts. The people in the support side of the company will help you.

Cons

You as an employee are just a number for the manegament. The company lost their personal comunication and treatment with their employees.

Listen to what the employees have to say, they are the ones that make the money for the company and are the direct link to the customers.