Omnilink Systems

Be The First To
Add Photos

Kelly Gay

Great people

ProsGreat people, honest and open management, solid core technology, you will feel like a family (if you let it)

ConsNot fixing old problems, history of too much too fast then backtracking, future stability lies in partners being successful not necessarily in our success.

Advice to Senior Managementtake time to fix old problems before adding new ones

Company hitting its stride

ProsThe company is becoming a recognized leader in the M2M space. There are a lot of promotions from within. I am glad Omnilink has hit profitability (EBITA, net income, cash flow).

ConsOffice does not have enough meeting space. Alpharetta is not super convenient for everyone, which is a grind for commuters.

Omnilink Review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat company worked and fought for me up to the bitter end

ConsWas not able to generate another position after my layoff.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould love to work for this company again under better circumstances that our last engagement

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Just another Contract company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey did provide a healthcare and PTO time

ConsThey take to much of a cut from what the host company pays them.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure they pay the employee what you think you are paying them. Make sure you are getting you moneys worth - you are better off making the employee an FTE

Worked for Omnilink Systems? Contribute to the Community!