Oncology Hematology Care

Oncology Hematology Care Reviews

Updated Feb 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

One of the most stressed out places to work.

Research Data Manager (Former Employee)
Blue Ash, OH

I worked at Oncology Hematology Care full-time for less than a year

ProsThe nurses there are vey caring and professional. Clinical guidelines were crossed at times. Most of the doctors were also very caring.

ConsPeople are promoted into management according to who they know. Very stressful environment to work in because of the nature of the work, however, company did nothing to support employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain management more throoughtly and select people who are people persons with management experience.

Took my money and ran!

Nurse Clinician (Former Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Oncology Hematology Care full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThey offer dollar for dollar matching 401 K plan which my financial analyst son says is almost unheard of. I took full advantage of it and walked away with a very nice chunk of change when I left.

ConsManagement and HR make it clear to the employees that they are not important in their big picture and are treated accordingly. If members of upper management happen to be in the office and cross your path, they not only don't speak to you but most likely don't even know your name, or care to. Another example of this is when the company was voted one of the "Best Places To Work in Cincinnati" in 2011(which is incredibly difficult to believe). Certain employees were chosen to go with members of management to a luncheon to celebrate the occasion. My office partner was one of those chosen and she said all of the managers sat at their own table while employees sat at another and not once did management acknowledge their presence or speak to any of them the entire time. Considering the results were based on anonymous employee surveys, it seems as though they could have acknowledged them during the celebration. They do not do exit interviews because in my opinion, they're not interested in why you're leaving or what they could do to retain you or future employees. HR manager ignorant of many basic HR issues and shows it.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow loyalty to your employees and they will likely return the loyalty ten fold making the company a place where people enjoy spending more than half their waking hours.

All jobs are at entry level pay, benefits not comparable to elsewhere, little time off

Withheld (Former Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Oncology Hematology Care

ProsThe only reason I would recommend working here is if you are just out of school and need a years worth of experience to add to your resume.

ConsVery low pay, not competitive at all,
little time off,
benefits could be better-you get 1 plan that you can take or leave,
no room for advancement,
the place is a revolving door for employees - there is no employee retention and no one cares

Advice to Senior Managementtreat your employees with respect, look into employee retention or at least pretend you care, pay competitively, offer better benefits

Worked for Oncology Hematology Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oncology Hematology Care reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Oncology Hematology Care employees.