One Call Now Reviews

1. Amazing Place to start a Career

Current Employee - Sales in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Sales in Dayton, OH

I have been working at One Call Now

Pros

The atmosphere is that of collaboration and excitement, we are a team of individuals striving for the same goal. Expectations are known upfront, pay is great and the work life balance is in a class all by itself. The investment that One Call Now has for its people blows me away every day.

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep on the path you have laid out, you have and continue to make everyone a better sales professional everyday.

2. They keep on growing!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I have been working at One Call Now full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Small company where your work has a direct impact on everyone and is visible from the CEO on down. - exposure to multiple tasks outside of your title and job description. - leadership team that is hands on and works just as hard as the interns do. - benefits, work/life balance and work hard play hard are more than just a HR recruitment lingo here, they really do there best to keep the small, family oriented business culture alive and well.

Cons

- Flat organizational structure, CEO and President are involved in nearly every decision. - As in any growing organization, the transition from initial start up success to long term sustainable success can be rocky and un-smooth at times

Advice to Management

Manage the people on your team more than the function of your team.

3. Sales

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I have been working at One Call Now full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Dynamic company that is growing. Uncapped commission plans and quarterly trip rewards. You receive a lot of leads and the company invests in sales training.

Cons

Fast moving and busy environment. If you don't embrace change, this is probably not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep going, it's nice to be with a growing dynamic company that invests in its employees.

They really do treat you like family.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, OH

I have been working at One Call Now full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work environment. They treat you like family and support you like family. It is unlike any place I have ever worked before. The One Call Now family is not just something they give lip service to - they really do support you like family. The y is fair and the insurance is great and the people are top-notch. Wait! There's more! Your dog will love it too! That's right! You can take your dog to work with you! It's a dog-friendly workplace. You and your dog would be very lucky to work here!

Cons

If you're an introvert, they may not be right for you. They work together and play together. Be ready to participate frequent carry-ins, birthday parties, social gatherings, and community service.

Advice to Management

Don't lose that family atmosphere. It's very rare these days and it really does put you in a class by yourself.

6. A true family atmosphere!

Former Employee - Director of Partner Alliance Management in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Director of Partner Alliance Management in Austin, TX

I worked at One Call Now full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

What you can expect walking into One Call Now is a family devoted to each other. When tragedy strikes or hard times roll your way, you can count on your fellow employees from the individual contributor all the way up to the CEO to be there for you. I experienced it first hand as people from all levels of the company reach out to assist me during my time of need. And, I saw this level of servant-hood displayed repeatedly to others. Families not only help each other out, but they also play together. So, practice your softball skills, prepare for birthday melodies, and dig up some old clothes for community service events. And, potty train Fido so he/she can come to work with you!

Cons

Being a small company, don't expect to find a process for everything. In fact, you might be asked to create one.

Advice to Management

Always maintain the family culture because it sets you apart.

7. An incredible place to work, full of bright, talented, and dedicated employees that are more like family than coworkers

I have been working at One Call Now

Pros

Inspiring leaders; dedicated employees; friendly, casual, hard-working and hard-playing atmosphere; growing company with strong vision; personal growth and development encouraged and nurtured

Cons

pay is lower than expected; family atmosphere includes drama at times that causes friction and distracts from productivity; no other downsides!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work; stay abreast of all sides of the story and not just a select few who are willing to bend your ear the most; don't play favorites and watch nepotism

RSS Feed </> Embed