One Call Now Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.7
Leib Lurie

They really do treat you like family.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, OH

I have been working at One Call Now full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work environment. They treat you like family and support you like family. It is unlike any place I have ever worked before. The One Call Now family is not just something they give lip service to - they really do support you like family. The y is fair and the insurance is great and the people are top-notch.
    Wait! There's more! Your dog will love it too! That's right! You can take your dog to work with you! It's a dog-friendly workplace.
    You and your dog would be very lucky to work here!

Cons

If you're an introvert, they may not be right for you. They work together and play together. Be ready to participate frequent carry-ins, birthday parties, social gatherings, and community service.

Advice to Management

Don't lose that family atmosphere. It's very rare these days and it really does put you in a class by yourself.

2. A true family atmosphere!

Former Employee - Director of Partner Alliance Management in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Director of Partner Alliance Management in Austin, TX

I worked at One Call Now full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

What you can expect walking into One Call Now is a family devoted to each other. When tragedy strikes or hard times roll your way, you can count on your fellow employees from the individual contributor all the way up to the CEO to be there for you. I experienced it first hand as people from all levels of the company reach out to assist me during my time of need. And, I saw this level of servant-hood displayed repeatedly to others.

Families not only help each other out, but they also play together. So, practice your softball skills, prepare for birthday melodies, and dig up some old clothes for community service events. And, potty train Fido so he/she can come to work with you!

Cons

Being a small company, don't expect to find a process for everything. In fact, you might be asked to create one.

Advice to Management

Always maintain the family culture because it sets you apart.

3. An incredible place to work, full of bright, talented, and dedicated employees that are more like family than coworkers

I have been working at One Call Now

Pros

Inspiring leaders; dedicated employees; friendly, casual, hard-working and hard-playing atmosphere; growing company with strong vision; personal growth and development encouraged and nurtured

Cons

pay is lower than expected; family atmosphere includes drama at times that causes friction and distracts from productivity; no other downsides!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work; stay abreast of all sides of the story and not just a select few who are willing to bend your ear the most; don't play favorites and watch nepotism

RSS Feed </> Embed